So where are the Fitz lovers now?

DreReed83

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All the low IQ fans are always going to blame the QB for any loss, but its a team game and the team allowed those 44 points, not the QBFans just don't get that this FO has basically ignored the O line in the last 2 years of drafts, and tried in vain to build a decent defense.

Hows that Spiller pick looking now? WTH, any freaking O linemen that the 49ers drafted that same year would be an improvement over a RB that can't catch, can't block,can't find a freaking hole

NFN, but what did you think would happen when an offense only does one thing well in the passing game. Those short quick out passes are going to get disrupted by teams with good defenses, that crappy O line doesn't allow the QB more then 3 seconds to throw so the QB has no chance to throw 5-7 step drop back, deep passes. I shudder to think what any other QB would look like behind that line.

And is it the low IQ fans that give the QB credit during a win too? The QB didn't give up 44 points, that is correct (although with horrendous turnovers, they should shoulder part of the blame), but it wasn't the defense that only scored 7 points either. Actually, it is only the low IQ fans that would make a statement like yours.

The posters on this board need to wise up. This guy is obviously a troll and isn't very knowledgeable about football (he's president of the Cam Newton is going to suck club lol). There's a lot of fans on this board that are weather vane's - they talk playoffs after every win, and after every loss they don't think the Bills will win a game for the rest of the season. Please step away from the Reply key and let the less knowledgeable rant on.

Well I don't know but people can't have it both ways. Anyone saying Cam does not suck better also be singing the praises of Tebow because he has more wins with fewer opportunities. I know a lot of people thought Tebow was going to suck but he is better than a guy that went #1 overall.

Dude cmon, your RB is getting 8.7 YPC and you still throw it?

All the bills needed to do was run the ball more, move the chains, make first downs and keep the ball out of Romo- Fitz hands. Could have been a completely different game.

THe Bills were down 21-0 and Fred had 9 yards rushing on three attempts. They shouldve established the run at that point??? Fred finished the 1st half with 28 yards rushing and the Bills were down 28-7.

You would keep running the ball down 3 and 4 TDs down in the 2nd half????

Since signing his new deal, Fitzpatrick is 0-2 and has thrown 2 TD passes to 5 INTS. The Bills made a blunder with that move.

Thanks for the info. I have been wondering what he has been doing since the "deal". They needed to resign him but for not that much. They signed him to a contract that makes him the "QB of the Buffalo Bills" for at least next year and maybe into the next. But even if they draft a guy in the next draft, Fitz needed to be the bridge to that guy.

So the front office has given big contracts to Kelsey, Merriman, Fitzpatrick, and Williams. At least Fitz is still playing, i guess. They will probably let SJ walk and trade Jackson.

Why does everyone look for excuses for Fitz and blame other areas of the roster? Sure he doesn't play defense, but he is a big part of the reason why they are always on the field. Does it matter how many points the defense gives up, when the offense only scores 7 points, who in the hell are you going to beat with only 7 points. Lately Fitz gives as many points to the opponents with turnovers (ints and fumbles), then he leads the offense to himself. I like Fitz, and his story is a good one, but realistically he is nowhere an elite QB, not even a top level starter, and is more suited to be a really good backup. Bottom line is, this team is bad all around, but nobody wants to hear that. What was Fitz excuse against the Redskins with his fumble that just fell out of his hand, and the terrible throw on an interception-you can't blame the defense for that, they shut the Skins out and had 10 sacks. Was it the defenses fault against the Giants when we were in the Red Zone and about to take the lead when Fitz threw just a terribly short pass that got picked off and cost the Bills the game? I don't know why all the excuses, unless they are afraid all the "Fear the Beard" shirts will end up in the same box in the closet with the "Van Pelt Pelts", the Rob Johnson jerseys, Mike Williams pictures, Losman bobbleheads and Dick Jauron posters.

Of course your offense helps your D by sustaining drives. But that's it. Your defense needs to stop the opposing offense and get off the field on their own. Regardless of how well your offense is playing. Our defense hasn't stopped anyone all season with the exception of KC and the 'Skins. Our defense is THE major issue with this team. As poorly as Fitz has played, and he's played terribly in spots, our defense has been that much worse.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can say the worst thing about our team is ANYTHING but this defense.

GO BILLS!!!

Kyle Williams: Get's big extension, immediately goes on IR

Ryan Fitzpatrick: Get's big contract, immediately sucks

These thugs are probably too busy buying jewelry and rims to care about football anymore. Nice job, Buddy. Now we have to cut both of them.

Also, Ralph is cheap.

Don't be hiding now. I've been saying that he's not our franchise QB and NEVER WAS. I feel sorry for the people in this forum that actually thought he was good enough to carry this franchise. Way to earn that contract Fitz !!!

So we give Fitz, a career backup QB the big contract but we're going to let a guy like Stevie Johnson walk?

F U Bills front office. F. U.

wow....

DreReed83 is the guys who blows his load before his smeckel is out the pants..

ur rant is childish.. go be a dolphins fan !@#$o

The posters on this board need to wise up. This guy is obviously a troll and isn't very knowledgeable about football (he's president of the Cam Newton is going to suck club lol). There's a lot of fans on this board that are weather vane's - they talk playoffs after every win, and after every loss they don't think the Bills will win a game for the rest of the season. Please step away from the Reply key and let the less knowledgeable rant on.

also hasnt been back to post once since he made this thread... laaaaaame

Since signing his new deal, Fitzpatrick is 0-2 and has thrown 2 TD passes to 5 INTS. The Bills made a blunder with that move.

Exaclty why I said the Bills should wait until after game 10 to make the decision on extending FitzBeardo!!!

Shave the beard Fitz, it does you no good!!!

Of course your offense helps your D by sustaining drives. But that's it. Your defense needs to stop the opposing offense and get off the field on their own. Regardless of how well your offense is playing. Our defense hasn't stopped anyone all season with the exception of KC and the 'Skins. Our defense is THE major issue with this team. As poorly as Fitz has played, and he's played terribly in spots, our defense has been that much worse.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can say the worst thing about our team is ANYTHING but this defense.

GO BILLS!!!

No that is not it, they don't help them by having so many turnovers either. Quite obvious.

Don't forget the 23-0 Redskins blowout where he was so bad......oh wait, the Bills won that game sorry to blow your theory.

I watched that game a few days ago again, and Fitz wasn't very good in that game. We should have had so many more points, but Fitz interception to Fletcher in the endzone as well as his fumble that just fell out of his hands cost us a couple touchdowns.

No that is not it, they don't help them by having so many turnovers either. Quite obvious.

I meant "that's it" in terms of that's ALL the help a defense can expect. "Sustaining drives" implies no turnovers. I thought that would be obvious.

Anyway, my point was that the biggest problem on this team is the defense, and it's not even close. I don't care if an offense goes three and out every series, your D has to stop the opposing offense. Period. Yeah, they'll tire in the 4th quarter because the offense didn't give them enough rest, but even when our D is rested like at the beginning of games, or second halves, or after our O HAS kept the ball for some time, they STILL can't stop opposing offenses.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

And is it the low IQ fans that give the QB credit during a win too? The QB didn't give up 44 points, that is correct (although with horrendous turnovers, they should shoulder part of the blame), but it wasn't the defense that only scored 7 points either. Actually, it is only the low IQ fans that would make a statement like yours.

If you solely want to blame the QB for the loss, then your in the low IQ category along with the other tools. Like I stated its a team game, the team lost this game and not one singular player.

Also like I stated, if I'm going to point fingers at anyone for this loss, its the HC who didn't run the ball more when his RB was getting 8.7 YPC.

Teams have figured out how to shut down the QB by shutting down the short passing game, (which btw was the only effective way the Bills could move the ball passing it) so the HC decides to just keep throwing it?

Chan Gailey takes full blame for this loss, not the defense, not the QB!

If you solely want to blame the QB for the loss, then your in the low IQ category along with the other tools. Like I stated its a team game, the team lost this game and not one singular player.

Also like I stated, if I'm going to point fingers at anyone for this loss, its the HC who didn't run the ball more when his RB was getting 8.7 YPC.

Teams have figured out how to shut down the QB by shutting down the short passing game, (which btw was the only effective way the Bills could move the ball passing it) so the HC decides to just keep throwing it?

I'm gonna preface this with I didn't like the bills coming out with 3 throwing passes to begin the game.

That said at the half the score was 28-7. Freddie had 28 yards rushing. Hell after the score was 14-0 Fred had 3 carries for 9 yards. I understand balance, but you can't exactly say running the ball would have solved our scoring problems. The 8.7 YPC is a little deceiving IMO. The cowboys were in a prevent after the half and would gladly give up huge chunks of run yardage so long as they could stop the pass.

Also being down so much you couldnt exactly expect them to keep running the ball.

I agree that it was definitely a team loss

Edited by Wayne333

Don't be hiding now. I've been saying that he's not our franchise QB and NEVER WAS. I feel sorry for the people in this forum that actually thought he was good enough to carry this franchise. Way to earn that contract Fitz !!!

So we give Fitz, a career backup QB the big contract but we're going to let a guy like Stevie Johnson walk?

Yeah way to go Dre. Be negative. Put it all on Fitz. Nevermind what the defense could'nt get done, be sure to come in at this time to pile it on Fitz. Great analysis, brainiac!!

Again the bills were down 28-7 and freddy wasnt averageing 8.7 at that point. He got a lot of garbage time yardage that boosted the average.

Why does CG run the ball down 3 TDs???

You're an idiot and I hope you slip and fall on your face today.

fitzpatrick should be judged by a higher standard now. a franchise player standard (that's the contract he signed).

fitzpatrick hasn't even come close to the abuse Captain Checkdown had... and at least the bills only were paying Captain Checkdown an average of $460,000 when he was here.

Why would we hold him to a franchise QB standard when he isn't even close to being paid franchise QB money? His contract will pay him about $30 mil over the next 3 years or an average of bout $10 mil/season. Even if you take the $24 mil guaranteed and average it over the next 2 years he is only averaging $12 mil/season. That is middle of the pack money for QBs.

Vick was going to get $19 mil this year with the franchise tag, that is almost 60% more than Fitz will be getting! I think you don't have a clear understanding what players are being paid in the NFL in relation to each other. All you're hearing is $60 mil and you automatically think franchise because it sounds like a lot of money, but it isn't. Do a little research and start comparing Fitz to other players making the same money and see where his performance ranks in relation to pay.