Why the Bills will NOT make the playoffs...

Bossman

Very well said!

I will try and enjoy it and I hope they do win.  All I am stating is that this team is just not that good.

175553[/snapback]

Yes they are!!! They really are.... like I said above, Peyton threw 5 TD's in a losing effort this year...

Wanna trade defenses?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BackInDaDay
Very well said!

I will try and enjoy it and I hope they do win.  All I am stating is that this team is just not that good.

175553[/snapback]

Have a nice holiday, Bossman.

Yes they are!!! They really are....  like I said above, Peyton threw 5 TD's in a losing effort this year...

Wanna trade defenses?

175559[/snapback]

That works both ways Steve.

We held Baltimore to 100 yards team rushing and Boller to 86 yds passing (60 with the sacks mixed in) and LOST that game.

Thanks to Bledsoe!

We held Baltimore to 100 yards team rushing and Boller to 86 yds passing (60 with the sacks mixed in) and LOST that game.

Thanks to Bledsoe!

175577[/snapback]

How many more posts before you start calling Mularkey a moron again? And TD a failure?

defense and special teams units can’t possible continue to play the way they have been.

OK let's assume that this convoluted sorry assed excuse for logic is correct ..... if the defense and special teams can not continue their most exellent play ..... just because they can't play well forever ............ then I propose that Pittsburg can't keep up their winning ways either ............... so we're a lock to win that game ..... the 49ers just suck ..... enough said ........ even with our suckky QB ...... our 4th string RB ...... and our newly suckified defense and special teams ..... we can not ever reach the 49er levels of suckatude ......... so we are a lock to win that game too.

Now for the Jets, Jax, Ravens, Broncs etc. they can't keep up their winning ways either ............. so they're all going to loose out ............ so it looks like we not only make the play offs ................ using your logic ............ we end up the #5 seed!!!!!!!!

Yer a dick :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

How many more posts before you start calling Mularkey a moron again? And TD a failure?

175581[/snapback]

Why would I say that about Mularkey? He's the one that's been winning the games with the smoke and mirrors I was talking about.

Man, if you want to argue with me LA at least make sense about it.

You know, I post something out here and I give the reasons why and then you clowns come in and try to be funny guys without backing up your beliefs as to why you think the Bills can actually make the playoffs

You guys are pathetic!

175159[/snapback]

I'l give you the fact that by and large the Bills' schedule the last several weeks has not been the toughest in the league by a long shot, but the "smoke and mirrors" comment is bogus. Buffalo has done it by doing what good teams are supposed to do, shutting doing offences, forcing turnovers, and playing great special teams. Your comment that special teams and the defense can't continue to play the way they have is faulty. Of course they can. You are reasoning that they aren't that good, therefore they must have gotten lucky. I think they are that good. Good defenses and special teams units make plays because they are good, not because they are lucky. The offence has been disappointing sometimes, but crappy weather has been a factor in some of those performances. Buffalo should win handily against the 49ers, another crappy team. Pittsburgh will be a tough game, no doubt, but there are several reasons why the prospect of beaten Pittsburgh is not hopeless. Their play has been relatively ordinary of late. The Pittsurgh offence has to face a brutal defense in Baltimore this Sunday. If they win (and they almost have to for Buffalo to stay alive) they will have clinched home field throughout, and the players have already been saying that in such a case many starters would sit out and rest in the finale against the Bills.

Looking at the other teams that have to lose, it has been evaluated in other locations. I don't think Denver is a serious threat to beat out Buffalo. Should Baltimore beat Pittsburgh, they will be a threat. The Jets will lose to NE, but wil be favored against St. Louis. It's not a lock though since St. Louis is at home and in a dome, the kind of environment where their passing attack can come alive. Jacksonville is also a very serious threat. Both Houston and Oakland are playing OK ball at the moment, but it ould be an upset for either to knock of Jacksonville.

The odds do not favor Buffalo, but, there is absolutely no reason not to give Buffalo hope, unless you're a troll, Mark Weiler, or a hopeless pessimist.

Thanks to Bledsoe!

175577[/snapback]

That's a good point, damn that made me mad. However, the offense has been playing much better lately, let's just keep our fingers crossed that it holds up.

This is not ICE!  Most of the time I can't even stand ICE.  Take a look at my post compared to ICE.  His posts are much more articulate than mine.

175615[/snapback]

Ice? Articulate? Please. Why do you think some people refer to you as Timmah! Cuz noone ever understands half the crap that comes out of your mouth.

Why would I say that about Mularkey?  He's the one that's been winning the games with the smoke and mirrors I was talking about.

Man, if you want to argue with me LA at least make sense about it.

175603[/snapback]

He has made sense!

You know... logic aside, why are you looking at this team in such a negative manner. You know what makes being a Bills fan great... HOPE! I am excited because we are playing great and WINNING games! Hundreds of thousands of people are excited and are enjoying this run because we are fans... why look to the negative?? When we were 0 and 4 I could see it, but to make these points now... I just don't get it. OK, back to logic... we have a team playing great TEAM football and our chances are no worse than any other teams. We win this week and it's six in a row... If this team ends up 10 and 6, are you really going to say we are not a good football team?

That's a good point, damn that made me mad.  However, the offense has been playing much better lately, let's just keep our fingers crossed that it holds up.

175619[/snapback]

The offense has been playing MUCH better lately? When? Bledsoe's 100 yd passing performance against the Browns or McGahee's 25 yd rushing day against Cincy's 27th ranked run defense?

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
The offense has been playing MUCH better lately?      When?    Bledsoe's 100 yd passing performance against the Browns or McGahee's 25 yd rushing day against Cincy's 27th ranked run defense?

175634[/snapback]

Are you HIGH?!?! How many RUSHING YARDS did we have against Cleveland???

How many TURNOVERS did we force, giving us a short field???

Stick to the RELEVANT facts!!

The offense has been playing MUCH better lately?      When?    Bledsoe's 100 yd passing performance against the Browns or McGahee's 25 yd rushing day against Cincy's 27th ranked run defense?

175634[/snapback]

so in order for a victory to work for you..Bledsoe needs 250 and Willis needs 125...got it...all of this time I thought the scoreboard told the whole story

175634[/snapback]

I'm comparing them to the offense that couldn't score anything but field goals last year, so yes, much better. I'm cool with 100 yards passing if we keep getting the ball in the endzone. Normally, I would be nervous when Evans gets tackled on the 10 yard line on a 60 yard flea flicker because I had no confidence that we could punch it in. This year, it seems like we're finding ways to get the 6 points, passing and running.

He has made sense!

You know... logic aside, why are you looking at this team in such a negative manner. You know what makes being a Bills fan great... HOPE! I am excited because we are playing great and WINNING games! Hundreds of thousands of people are excited and are enjoying this run because we are fans... why look to the negative?? When we were 0 and 4 I could see it, but to make these points now... I just don't get it. OK, back to logic... we have a team playing great TEAM football and our chances are no worse than any other teams. We win this week and it's six in a row... If this team ends up 10 and 6, are you really going to say we are not a good football team?

175631[/snapback]

You must understand Bill that Ice is not interested in whether he's being positive or negative. He knows our shot at making the playoffs, let alone the Super Bowl, are very slim. When it doesn't happen, he can tell everyone he was right.

That is all he cares about and all he has ever cared about. Not the team. Not the victories. Not the successes. It's all about being right and using his favorite words "LMAO at you assclowns for thinking we ever had a chance."