Why the Bills will NOT make the playoffs...

Bossman

Steve, as you can see I don’t post much.  I’m not setting this up for latter, I’m just telling you the truth.  I’m sorry you can’t handle it but you will have to deal with it shortly.  I’m just trying to help you prepare for it.

Believe me, you will thank me come January 3rd.

175387[/snapback]

Why on earth would we thank you for any of this?

;):P:lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BackInDaDay
That's a contradiction.  Winning with extraordinary special teams and and defense is not smoke and mirrors.  In the past several years Tampa, Baltimore and Carolina have used that appoach to advance to and in some cases, win, the Superbowl.  Just because our offense is not the best unit on the team does not mean the team is a fluke.

175340[/snapback]

Excellent point, buffboy.

Check out the teams we're fighting for a playoff spot.

Our O's production is no less than the Jags and Ravens. We all have superb Ds and our STs are playing better.

From what I've seen of the Broncos, their O is erratic and their D hasn't stopped anyone lately.

The Jets' O is nothing to write home about (unless you're privledged to do so ;) ).

The Colts' D plays better in the dome, but that's not saying much.

The Pats, Chargers and Steelers are the most well-rounded teams. Above average in all 3 phases of the game.

Excellent point, buffboy.

Check out the teams we're fighting for a playoff spot.

Our O's production is no less than the Jags and Ravens. We all have superb Ds and our STs are playing better.

From what I've seen of the Broncos, their O is erratic and their D hasn't stopped anyone lately.

The Jets' O is nothing to write home about (unless you're privledged to do so  ;)  ).

The Colts' D plays better in the dome, but that's not saying much.

The Pats, Chargers and Steelers are the most well-rounded teams. Above average in all 3 phases of the game.

175428[/snapback]

Why bother playing the games then? We should just have the commish mail us the Super Bowl Trophy.

Re-read what you said.

Now here is reality: The Jags, Ravens, Jets and Pats all kicked our a$$e$. The Colts, Chargers and Steelers would/could given the opportunity.

Steve, as you can see I don’t post much.  I’m not setting this up for latter, I’m just telling you the truth.  I’m sorry you can’t handle it but you will have to deal with it shortly.  I’m just trying to help you prepare for it.

175387[/snapback]

I'll thank you for not posting much and encourage you to post as infrequently as you can. Small thinkers like you deserve another team to root for. Not the Buffalo Bills, rich in the tradition of never giving up and of circling the wagons when all else is fubar. I'm sorry you can't handle this notion of not giving up but you will have to deal with it shortly. Now go crawl back under that rock you came from.

the original post was ridiculous. of course the bills can make the playoffs. every team in the league has flaws. we know very well what the bills flaws are. but that doesn't mean they can't win 2 more games.

a big difference, as was mentioned, is CONFIDENCE. this team has seen enough guys make big plays they they KNOW someone will step up if need be. that is an extremely powerful intangible and players know it.

Why bother playing the games then?  We should just have the commish mail us the Super Bowl Trophy.

Re-read what you said. 

Now here is reality:  The Jags, Ravens, Jets and Pats all kicked our a$$e$.  The Colts, Chargers and Steelers would/could given the opportunity.

175472[/snapback]

They all beat us before we started playing well. And I don't recall the Jaguars or Jets actually "Kicking our asses."

I'll thank you for not posting much and encourage you to post as infrequently as you can. Small thinkers like you deserve another team to root for. Not the Buffalo Bills, rich in the tradition of never giving up and of circling the wagons when all else is fubar. I'm sorry you can't handle this notion of not giving up but you will have to deal with it shortly. Now go crawl back under to that rock you came from.

175488[/snapback]

Once again the truth is more than you can handle. There is no need to get personal because I'm saying what I think will happen.

We are NOT as good as people on this board think we are.

Once again the truth is more than you can handle.  There is no need to get personal because I'm saying what I think will happen.

We are NOT as good as people on this board think we are.

175501[/snapback]

8-2 last 10 games. If that's being NOT as good as I think then I hope they keep playing NOT as good as I think. Seriously, you do not deserve this team pal.

C’mon!  Does anyone really think the Bills are that good?  I mean we’ve been winning with smoke & mirrors against lousy teams for the last six weeks.

Bledsoe sucks, McGahee and Henry are damaged goods, we don’t have one quality tight end and the defense and special teams units can’t possible continue to play the way they have been.

I don’t want to ruin anyone’s Christmas but stick a fork in Buffalo’s playoff hopes because they are done!

175148[/snapback]

Welcome back, ICE. ;)

O.K. you guys are right. What was I thinking? The Bills are the BEST team in the NFL. And I don’t only mean this year, I mean EVER. Have you ever seen a better team than this?

All of us over optimistic Bills fans should petition the league stating that we feel the Bills as a team should represent the AFC in the Pro Bowl. How can they refuse?? For this is the greatest team of all time!! Bledsoe has replaced Marino, Montana and/or Young as the greatest QB of all time.

Now that I agree with all of you morons out there will you please stop abusing me!

175387[/snapback]

Ice...you're back one day early. Or maybe my calendar is off. Why not just use your own handle given that your posts are exactly identical?

"Our team sucks. We're lucky. Just remember I told you so. I can't make you understand I'm right if you won't understand it."

How tiresome, dude. Get another schtick.

O.K. you guys are right.  What was I thinking?  The Bills are the BEST team in the NFL.  And I don’t only mean this year, I mean EVER.  Have you ever seen a better team than this?

All of us over optimistic Bills fans should petition the league stating that we feel the Bills as a team should represent the AFC in the Pro Bowl.  How can they refuse??  For this is the greatest team of all time!!  Bledsoe has replaced Marino, Montana and/or Young as the greatest QB of all time. 

Now that I agree with all of you morons out there will you please stop abusing me!

175537[/snapback]

No.

Several folks here enjoying abusing simply for sport. Wait until we find out where you live.

Ice...you're back one day early. Or maybe my calendar is off. Why not just use your own handle given that your posts are exactly identical?

"Our team sucks. We're lucky. Just remember I told you so. I can't make you understand I'm right if you won't understand it."

How tiresome, dude. Get another schtick.

175538[/snapback]

I have officially hit the big time. Me and Ice mentioned in the same sentence.

Thanks all!!

Guest BackInDaDay
Why bother playing the games then?  We should just have the commish mail us the Super Bowl Trophy.

Re-read what you said. 

Now here is reality:  The Jags, Ravens, Jets and Pats all kicked our a$$e$.  The Colts, Chargers and Steelers would/could given the opportunity.

175472[/snapback]

My point is, as buffboy pointed out, that very few teams can be considered leaders in all three phases of the game. It's how the coaching staff can coordinate their team's strengths and weaknesses to best suit their next opponent.

Why play the games? To see which team has prepared best with what they've got.

Yes, we lost those games, and we may lose the next two, but as a Bills fan I'm proud to see the players and coaches achieve some measure of success. I don't think any of us feel we're going to win a championship this year, but it's late December and we're still fighting. Enjoy it if you can, Bossman.

O.K. you guys are right.  What was I thinking?  The Bills are the BEST team in the NFL.  And I don’t only mean this year, I mean EVER.  Have you ever seen a better team than this?

All of us over optimistic Bills fans should petition the league stating that we feel the Bills as a team should represent the AFC in the Pro Bowl.  How can they refuse??  For this is the greatest team of all time!!  Bledsoe has replaced Marino, Montana and/or Young as the greatest QB of all time. 

175537[/snapback]

Listen ass-hat. None of us said the best ever.

What we are saying is we were 0-4. We then went 8-2. BE HAPPY ABOUT IT.

If not now, WHEN WILL YOU EVER BE HAPPY?

We are all WELL aware that there are some weak spots, but EVERY team has weak spots.

Would you rather have Indy's Defense? F-ck that! Peyton threw 5 TDs in a game this year AND LOST.

Just because our power is on our D and ST doesnt mean we are not contenders.

My point is, as buffboy pointed out, that very few teams can be considered leaders in all three phases of the game. It's how the coaching staff can coordinate their team's strengths and weaknesses to best suit their next opponent. 

Why play the games? To see which team has prepared best with what they've got.

Yes, we lost those games, and we may lose the next two, but as a Bills fan I'm proud to see the players and coaches achieve some measure of success. I don't think any of us feel we're going to win a championship this year, but it's late December and we're still fighting.  Enjoy it if you can, Bossman.

175548[/snapback]

Very well said!

I will try and enjoy it and I hope they do win. All I am stating is that this team is just not that good.