Blowout baby!!!!!

We scalped the chiefs

We skinned the redskins

We gotta be cowboys. Doh!

I dont know about you guys, but im a blow out kind of guy (us doing the blowout)

Cowboy Bills 42 burger

Dallas Cowboys 1 (touchdown got called back at the last minute but we let them keep the extra point)

We scalped the chiefs

We skinned the redskins

We gotta be cowboys. Doh!

I dont know about you guys, but im a blow out kind of guy (us doing the blowout)

Cowboy Bills 42 burger

Dallas Cowboys 1 (touchdown got called back at the last minute but we let them keep the extra point)

I don't see it. I see a 27-24 type of score. Our "D" is hurting..

Clip you must be drinking as much as I am tonight but I don't see a blowout win. I do see a win tho. Nice to see a former negative Nancy change his tune :) Stick with it. Being a flip flopper does not suit u. Bills have the ability to win this!

Glad u flipped from the dark side.

Edited by Pilsner

Clippers Is finally being optimistic.

Really?????

Im the guy who predicted 4-0. It doesnt get more optimistic than that.

Is someone posting negative posts in my name. Just jack/Simon are you guys up to something?????

Im like senator version 2.0

Clip you must be drinking as much as I am tonight but I don't see a blowout win. I do see a win tho. Nice to see a former negative Nancy change his tune :) Stick with it. Being a flip flopper does not suit u. Bills have the ability to win this!

Glad u flipped from the dark side.

I'll be drinking tonight. Have a friend who likes chargers and have a friend who likes the raiders.

I'll be rooting for the one who buys me more drinks.

I'll be at the game this weekend, flying in on Friday. I have generally had a mixed history whether or not the team wins when I go, losses in Tampa and Chicago, and wins in St. Louis and Houston(Losman's nice last second TD pass to peerless price).

I have that uneasy feeling, like when you get called into a meeting at work, and you have no idea what the hell it's about. I really think they have every chance to win this game, but someone on defense has to stop Jason Whitten, or we'll all be blasting (insert coach, or player name) that cost us the game on Monday.

I think it's safe to predict one thing though, Tony Romo will look like Joe Montana in a superbowl, unless the secondary decides to play for our team this weekend.

My prediction:

Bills 27

CowBags 20

Think ther is a better chance of the blow out happening in your paints than the bills killing the cowgirls in Dallas! I also think this game is close, and whoever has the most turnover wins the game. I think Chan still has a chip on his sholders about JJ firing him after 2 winning seasons and making the playoffs. He didn't win any playoff games but still got em ther. Alot of people say he was left with a good team and that is why they made the playoffs. Chan should have the boys prepared to play specially after being embaressed by the NJ Jets @ home, but it is a road game,,,,, so who knows.

I'll be at the game this weekend, flying in on Friday. I have generally had a mixed history whether or not the team wins when I go, losses in Tampa and Chicago, and wins in St. Louis and Houston(Losman's nice last second TD pass to peerless price).

I have that uneasy feeling, like when you get called into a meeting at work, and you have no idea what the hell it's about. I really think they have every chance to win this game, but someone on defense has to stop Jason Whitten, or we'll all be blasting (insert coach, or player name) that cost us the game on Monday.

I think it's safe to predict one thing though, Tony Romo will look like Joe Montana in a superbowl, unless the secondary decides to play for our team this weekend.

My prediction:

Bills 27

CowBags 20

Yeah, what on earth have they been doing up until this point? Leading the league in interceptions? Like THAT matters!

I think Chan still has a chip on his sholders about JJ firing him after 2 winning seasons and making the playoffs. He didn't win any playoff games but still got em ther. A lot of people say he was left with a good team and that is why they made the playoffs.

Going back to when Gailey was hired by the Bills, what you say is true.

Detractors of the Gailey's hiring like to mention what you bolded above… which is ignoring the fact that the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs in the season before Gailey was hired or the two seasons after he left.

Detractors of the Gailey's hiring like to mention what you bolded above… which is ignoring the fact that the Cowboys didn't make the playoffs in the season before Gailey was hired or the two seasons after he left.

And Jerry Jones admitted that firing Gailey was a mistake. The only time I've ever known him to admit he was wrong.

Good point! So even more reason to question why he was canned!

Think ther is a better chance of the blow out happening in your paints than the bills killing the cowgirls in Dallas! I also think this game is close, and whoever has the most turnover wins the game. I think Chan still has a chip on his sholders about JJ firing him after 2 winning seasons and making the playoffs. He didn't win any playoff games but still got em ther. Alot of people say he was left with a good team and that is why they made the playoffs. Chan should have the boys prepared to play specially after being embaressed by the NJ Jets @ home, but it is a road game,,,,, so who knows.

i'll rip my pants if it means a bills blow out!