Clinton or Obama

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Smarter?

• Bill Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • George W Bush
    • Rick Perry

Obama and Clinton have to be pretty smart in order to turn the worlds only superpower into a debtor welfare state practically overnight.

Clinton was the last President who made meaningful changes to welfare programs, and operated with balanced budgets and created surpluses..... to be fair

Bill Clinton was/is a genuine Rhodes Scholar. Also, the smarmiest, most misogynistic, narcissist we've ever had in the White House.

That doesn't count. Clinton got the scholarship due to being a minority. They were filling their quotas.

He was the first black president, afterall.

It was widely reported that I can do the New York Times crossword puzzle usually within 10 minutes, and with a pen. Unless it's one of those "I'm with Hillary" gag pens. I just can't concentrate with one of those.

I think Obama's got him beat on "smarmy", and possibly on "narcissist" as well.

Yes. But I will always have misogynistic.

I'll bet Obama's IQ is very, very high

I'll take that bet!!!! If you can ever find his grades in school even, I'll be happy to go beer for beer...

I say his intelligence is average at best.

and I feel I'm being kind by thinking he might be average...

11 to 6 Democrats up by 5 votes?

Wow and I thought this politics forum was filled with conservatives. Must be all the voters are liberals and the posters are neo-cons.

Wow could it be that DaveinElma & Co. are not in the "mainstream" of thought?

11 to 6 Democrats up by 5 votes?

Wow and I thought this politics forum was filled with conservatives. Must be all the voters are liberals and the posters are neo-cons.

Wow could it be that DaveinElma & Co. are not in the "mainstream" of thought?

Just because we disagree with their policy, doesn't mean we doubt their intelligence. Only liberals think their opponents are dumb. :thumbsup:

Here's what I think, you guys deregulate everything, than your businesses go and tank the economy, and since you made them too big to fail so you than bail them out then you hand it off to the "intelligent" person to fix. Than you blame him for the mess and ask for the next round of deregulation.

I've listened to Perry at every debate and I would welcome him as your candidate. Perry would create the next big bubble, Energy! Obama has created no bubbles or recessions and in fact we've had 19 consecutive months of private sector job growth following the crash of Mortgage Backed Securities created by deregulation and a flawed economic model.

Here's what I think, you guys deregulate everything, than your businesses go and tank the economy, and since you made them too big to fail so you than bail them out then you hand it off to the "intelligent" person to fix. Than you blame him for the mess and ask for the next round of deregulation.

I've listened to Perry at every debate and I would welcome him as your candidate. Perry would create the next big bubble, Energy! Obama has created no bubbles or recessions and in fact we've had 19 consecutive months of private sector job growth following the crash of Mortgage Backed Securities created by deregulation and a flawed economic model.

Deregulation of mortgages happened under Clinton's watch.

a little learning is a dangerous thing.

So what you're saying, it massive amount of cheap credit, leverage, and securitization of everyting on the face of the country is a bad thing? Whoda thought that.