Sully's article this morning

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm...you realize he is playing against a guy in the running for NFL MVP for the 1st half of the season and there is only one ball?

I think CJ is actually encouraging when he does get the ball this year he has run harder and smarter. He is a talent and will do well.

I do think next time they play the Jets you may see CJ line up in the 5 wide more. A couple of times CJ was matched up on safeties and LBs and actually the one thing CJ has over FJ is that he is a better and faster WR. CJ on Jim Leonard is as big a mismatch as there is even more so than FJ on JL.

In yesterday's presser, Gailey all but admitted he underestimated Freddie's ability. He said something like (on the draft) "we thought we had a need" and "it's hard to get him touches when it means taking out a guy like Fred"

No one is perfect. He didn't recognize the talents of Fitz and Fred, but at least he quickly admits his mistakes and moves on.

I love Gailey and all, but that is a BS reason. there was no need at RB at that time, even if jackson completly sucked because Marshawn Lynch was on the roster at the time as well. They drafted a player they didn't need and now they don't know what to do with. I get they drafted him because they thought he was a playmaker, but either they aren't using him right or he is a bust.

He has played pretty well this season, but not enough to start him over freddy or make him worth 1st rounder status. the more time goes on, the more I wish they drafted someone else.

Gailey is not stupid. There is some reason he does not give Spiller any touches. I don't know what that reason is, and Gailey sure isn't talking, but one certainly exists.

he has said multiple times that Spiller struggles with pass protection, which is the main reason he doesn't get on the field much as a RB.

Remember that the greatest RB in Bills history and one of the top 5 all-time was declared a bust after THREE years. Then a new coach came in and figured out how to utilize him properly. The rest is history...

So...you're saying CJ might well end up slashing the throat of his ex-wife?