Official Bills-Jets Live Game Thread

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think we tried running it enough. fred was averaging ~5 ypc when the game was close yet we kept passing passing passing

Big play came when CJ was in. Wasn't to him but he seemed to energize the team. Fred model wasn't working. I would have stayed with spiller to outside. Made their DBs stay close in run support, open flats deep

They had man to man with an extra guy on the line. If you can't get deep, you have to have great run blocking. The O-line is too banged up to handle that task RIGHT NOW.

Fred's first ten carries:

4,14,3,4,5,-1,5,4,3,8

these PI calls BS ball wasnt catchable at all

Was close enough, just a wee bit of contact *touched the arm after the blind move) is what cost us the pi, had he looked at the ball it wouldnt have been. still it is ridiciulious that the Jets are getting these calls and we arent.

Played well enough to win? The Jets have had the ball for 3/4 of the damn game. Not a lot of 3 and outs by my count despite the Jet's having a bunch of 2nd and 15's and 1'st and 15s.

They gave up 3 points. The offense kept putting them in a hole. This was all on the offense. Think what you like.

I knew there was a chance we'd lose but not by this margin.

Well like I've said all season long, this is a rebuilding team in its 2nd year. I know a lot of people don't want to hear it but it's the truth.

Dude...

Of all the people to parachute off the Bills bandwagon...

The defense was pushed around the entire first quarter. They were not as bad as the offense but still bad. No apologies for the defense please. They got their asses kicked.

it was a 3-0 game going into the half. what more can you ask for? and that was with the interception being overturned (which shouldnt have been)

Edited by bizell