Is it just me, or does this game look very odd

1billsfan

You have…

White uniforms at home, first time since 25 years.

Scott Norwood getting honored at halftime. It's nice that they're doing it, but it's also very odd.

Aaron Maybin is coming back as a honorary captain to "avenge" his being cut after doing nothing but embarrassing himself here.

The more mature looking team are the young upstart Bills, going against the little brat Jets team who've reached the AFC Championship game the last 2 years.

My final remark isn't about the oddness, it's just a prediction…looking at the rest of their schedules realistically, the team who loses this game will not be making the playoffs.

It seems Norwood is being given his award between the first and second quarters, so no big halftime ceremony, as for Wall of Fame and other major events. This is as it should be.

But, yeah, some strange elements are brewing for today's game. One thing's for sure, though: This team is disciplined, prepared and mentally tough. It doesn't let trivial things distract from the job at hand. Hope I'm kicking back in the upper deck at about 3:30 today, enjoying a 20 point lead. More likely this will be another 3 point game that will turn on one or two plays. Goodbye voice.

Yeah, it does have a strange brew about it . . . let's hope it all comes out to the Bills liking in the end.

As for Norwood, this is long over due. He was always nothing but class, and lost in "wide right" is the fact he was one of the most reliable kickers in the NFL during his era. I'm sure the Bills fan will give him a moment to remember today.

It seems Norwood is being given his award between the first and second quarters, so no big halftime ceremony, as for Wall of Fame and other major events. This is as it should be.

But, yeah, some strange elements are brewing for today's game. One thing's for sure, though: This team is disciplined, prepared and mentally tough. It doesn't let trivial things distract from the job at hand. Hope I'm kicking back in the upper deck at about 3:30 today, enjoying a 20 point lead. More likely this will be another 3 point game that will turn on one or two plays. Goodbye voice.

The closer this game gets, the more I think one of these teams has a semi-meltdown today. So I don't think it will be a close one. It always seems like it's one team winning big over the other in this series. I feel like it will be our team winning big today, but you never know.

The closer this game gets, the more I think one of these teams has a semi-meltdown today. So I don't think it will be a close one.

I basically feel that way, too...but I've been wrong before! Still, I can see the Jets caving and going through the motions by the end of the third quarter. Really hope I do a lot of dancing and SHOUT singing today.

I basically feel that way, too...but I've been wrong before! Still, I can see the Jets caving and going through the motions by the end of the third quarter. Really hope I do a lot of dancing and SHOUT singing today.

I live in New Jersey and it's funny how little the NY/NJ think of our team. In a nutshell, the Bills were a "nice" "fun" early season story but it's time that they're put back in their place behind the only truly good teams in the division, the Jets and Pats.

Let's hope the Jet players are thinking the same thing as their fans and media. Which I actually think they do.

1 ITS KINDA IRONIC THAT SCOTTY GETS HONORED THE DAY AFTER THE BIGGEST MISSED KICKS IN COLLEGE HISTORY HAPPENED!

2 THE WHITE UNIS WILL LOOK COOL AS HECK WITH THE JETS BLOOD ON THEM!!!!

3 JETS MYTH ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS FAT SLOB RYAN GETS OJADUE

The closer this game gets, the more I think one of these teams has a semi-meltdown today. So I don't think it will be a close one. It always seems like it's one team winning big over the other in this series. I feel like it will be our team winning big today, but you never know.

The Jets will be ready for this game. The have played in many big games over the last two seasons, are used to playing with a high level of emotion (see win over NE in the playoffs) and are coming off a bye week. In addition, they match up pretty well against the Bills. Buffalo will also be ready for this game but I can't envision a Bills blowout.

1 ITS KINDA IRONIC THAT SCOTTY GETS HONORED THE DAY AFTER THE BIGGEST MISSED KICKS IN COLLEGE HISTORY HAPPENED!

2 THE WHITE UNIS WILL LOOK COOL AS HECK WITH THE JETS BLOOD ON THEM!!!!

3 JETS MYTH ENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS FAT SLOB RYAN GETS OJADUE

Why are you shouting?

The Jets will be ready for this game. The have played in many big games over the last two seasons, are used to playing with a high level of emotion (see win over NE in the playoffs) and are coming off a bye week. In addition, they match up pretty well against the Bills. Buffalo will also be ready for this game but I can't envision a Bills blowout.

The Jets maybe ready for the game. But there's nothing they're going to be able to do about it.

You have…

Scott Norwood getting honored at halftime. It's nice that they're doing it, but it's also very odd.

Aaron Maybin is coming back as a honorary captain to "avenge" his being cut after doing nothing but embarrassing himself here.

The more mature looking team are the young upstart Bills, going against the little brat Jets team who've reached the AFC Championship game the last 2 years.

My final remark isn't about the oddness, it's just a prediction…looking at the rest of their schedules realistically, the team who loses this game will not be making the playoffs.

Ralph Wilson will be at the stadium today; his first game this year.

JUST WIN BABY!

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

You have…

Why exactly is Norwood being honored?