Guaranteed Win

I just think the atmosphere at the Ralph this weekend will be awesome. I wish I could be there. The first time a Bills player scores a touchdown and leaps into the stands (I hope its Brad Smith) it will be over. This Bills team is a better team than the Jets and the collective love for the Bills combined with the collective hate for the Jets in that stadium will be overwhelming.

Go Bills

P.S. I wish my login was Feed Fred instead of evanstoprobowl.

I just think the atmosphere at the Ralph this weekend will be awesome. I wish I could be there. The first time a Bills player scores a touchdown and leaps into the stands (I hope its Brad Smith) it will be over. This Bills team is a better team than the Jets and the collective love for the Bills combined with the collective hate for the Jets in that stadium will be overwhelming.

Go Bills

P.S. I wish my login was Feed Fred instead of evanstoprobowl.

You can change it quite easily. In fact, I insist upon it. :thumbsup:

There's something special about this team and this year. I think this game cements what the Bills players already know, that they're a real good team and that they expect to win the division and make the playoffs.

Will Rex, Sanchez, Plax and Maybin derail this solid Bills teams at home with so much at stake? Aaaaaah no...I just don't see it happening.

We've got a great bunch of guys right now who will fight tooth and nail as to not disappoint their team mates.

In the end, the Jets and their fans will be left wondering why they felt so darn good going in with Sanchez and Green, while the Bills had the real difference makers in Fitzpatrick and Jackson, on their side.

There's something special about this team and this year. I think this game cements what the Bills players already know, that they're a real good team and that they expect to win the division and make the playoffs.

Will Rex, Sanchez, Plax and Maybin derail this solid Bills teams at home with so much at stake? Aaaaaah no...I just don't see it happening.

We've got a great bunch of guys right now who will fight tooth and nail as to not disappoint their team mates.

In the end, the Jets and their fans will be left wondering why they felt so darn good going in with Sanchez and Green, while the Bills had the real difference makers in Fitzpatrick and Jackson, on their side.

I'm glad they expect to win, and they SHOULD expect to win. But they are coming off the bye and this will be a tough game. Not taking nothin' for granted.

I'm glad they expect to win, and they SHOULD expect to win. But they are coming off the bye and this will be a tough game. Not taking nothin' for granted.

This will be a tough one but I'm confident the Bills will "Bring It" tomorrow.

Go Bills!

FWIW, Ryan is 0-2 after bye weeks and I believe he gave his players 6 days off.

I agree! I am sure over the years with the series between these 2 teams that there were some blowout games. However, the majority have always been close, drawn out, nail biting games. Hopefully this is not the case today. I also like the fact the game is at home so the Ralph should be a rockin! LET'S GO BUFFALO!