Has Liberalism Already Carried The 2012 Election?

If Liberal Republican Mitt Romney is the nominee and he beats Obama it might actually be a good thing. Only Nixon can go to China, afterall.

Romney will be able to carry more weight pushing climate change legislation, like he has in the past:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/15/will-romney-hire-obamas-climate-change-guru-holdren/

We all know he probably won't attack Obamacare

He is pro-choice

He isnt anti-Anti gay

With his background he is not like his party in the hate towards other religions

It would make sense for him to lead a tax reform movement to raise more revenue so badly needed.

He's looking like another Arnold Schwartzenager

If Liberal Republican Mitt Romney is the nominee and he beats Obama it might actually be a good thing. Only Nixon can go to China, afterall.

Romney will be able to carry more weight pushing climate change legislation, like he has in the past:

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/10/15/will-romney-hire-obamas-climate-change-guru-holdren/

We all know he probably won't attack Obamacare

He is pro-choice

He isnt anti-Anti gay

With his background he is not like his party in the hate towards other religions

It would make sense for him to lead a tax reform movement to raise more revenue so badly needed.

He's looking like another Arnold Schwartzenager

Romney vs Obama isn't a victory for Liberalism it's a victory for corporatism

If Romney is the Republican nominee, I doubt you'd vote Republican

If your monther was the Republican nominee, I doubt you'd vote Republican

True, but so what, if Hillary were the GOP nominee I'd still vote for Obama, but romney is still a liberal republican

Romney vs Obama isn't a victory for Liberalism it's a victory for corporatism

I know big government is a good thing

I also know that healthy corporations are a good thing

Woo hoo, go corporatism!

Looks like someone's scared stevestojanless of facing Romney, so you just make stevestojan up.

1) His feelings on the abortion issue have changed over the course of time. He admits that. He never liked abortion, just that it should be rare and safe because of some occurrences with personal acquaintances who died from unsafe procedures. Now, you can call that flip-flopping. You know, so be it. I think a person should be able to have his opinion on an issue change without being castigated for it. It means he's human. While he admits that Roe is the current law of the land, that doesn't mean there's no fine tuning to be done. He's promised to appoint judges in the Roberts/Alito mold. For me, personally, abortion isn't in the top 20 of issues on who I support for president, but there it is.

2) GOP "Hate toward other religions"? :censored: you, Dave. Seriously. :censored: you.

3) "Not anti-anti gay" --- Romney supports a federal gay marriage ban. He was against gay marriage and threatened to veto it in Massachusetts. What more is a president supposed to do in this area? Again, this doesn't break the top 50 most important issues.

4) I've detailed the farce of Romney being tagged for Obamacare before, and yet you keep coming back with this crap. The supermajority Democrat Mass. legislature was going to pass universal health care bill with or without him and the few Republicans. Romney made some inputs to make the bill more fiscally sound. Mass. also has seriously different demographics than the rest of the country that made it possible. Romney said then and now that the Mass. model cannot work for the entire country and that each state should do what is right for their state, along with some limited federal legislation allowing health care plan competition across state lines, tort reform that would lower malpractice rates that get passed onto patients, and that costs must be cut as a first step toward affordable coverage. Romney has said that the first act of his presidency will be to issue Obamacare waivers to all 50 states, and then work to repeal and replace it. Again, I've detailed all of this to great degree before, and yet you keep coming back with the same schtick.

4)Romney erased a $3B deficit in Mass. without raising taxes. Actually, he created a surplus. Which he didn't spend. Yes, these are indeed the actions of a tax-and-spend liberal.... <_<

You want a liberal? Our illustrious Democrat Gov. Dan Malloy here in CT faced a similar deficit --- $3.5B. He jacked up taxes on "the rich," increased spending by $1.5B over two years, and then silently increased withholding taxes by ~$3,000 per year on people who make more than $50K.This state has borrowed up to the hilt and he's spending even more now. We are so screwed it's not even funny.

Dave, you're another Arnold Schwarzenegger. Fake muscles, all bluster, and you're a !@#$ing clown.

Just go to the kitchen, grab a knife and slit your wrists. You know you want to. Make sure the knife is sharp! And Dave, don't go across the wrists; go parallel to the veins!

Romney: How I'll Tackle Spending, Debt

I spent much of my twenty-five year career in the private sector turning around failing enterprises. With a great team behind me, I helped to turn around the Salt Lake City Olympic Games, and fix a badly-broken state budget in Massachusetts. But I have never seen an enterprise as large, as poorly led, and as badly in need of a turnaround as our federal government.

I would put Romney's fiscal record against anyone.

And what, pray tell, is this bullet point in the article...?

Eliminate Title X family planning programs benefiting abortion groups like Planned Parenthood.

But in Dave in Nor Fu-- and connor Land, Romney is pro-choice and will raise taxes. Ask them, they'll tell you.

What is it about big government that makes it a good thing, Dave?

Big Government - meh.

Strong national government; strong federal presence; competent federalism; judicious, deliberate but also confident and purposeful use of Article I Section 8, clause 18 - AWESOME!

Translation - F(@k the Articles of Confederation and all it's indecision.

Translation of translation - I want to know that someone gives a rats a$$ about salmonella in my chicken, dilapidated roads, lead in the paint of commodities being imported from China, and high flouride counts or fecal matter in the water supply. But I also don't want the United States' population to live under a perpetual state of martial law and re-education camps administered by "The State."

Edited by Juror#8