Bills.com Message Board Shout Out

I'm glad you're in "retrospective" mode now, wyo. Your rage mode a week ago was pretty amusing, never expected you to go for the personal insult. Smart of you to go with "I don't give a rat's petunia" now and funny how you view yourself as a "general pain in the ass". You do realize the problem isn't so much who swung the sword, but why and how it was done, right? Might wanna think about your appropriate boundaries a bit more. We know it was a mod-level decision (unless your mod team lies left and right and it's not a mod-level decision, god knows what's really correct because I've seen conflicting answers on just about everything). And yes, I just referenced real actual facts, you can't just emotionally overreact and decline to respond this time.

I think I'll stop now.

Oh yeah, why I was banned? It's pretty stupid to go from 2 (bull ****) points to banned without knowing why, no?

Snore. Take it to PM to me on the other board. I'm not here to discuss my rage modes or whatever you believe to be the persona of the day. Or heaven forbid, whatever your infraction history is on that board. Here I am Bills fan having some jollies. If you read my post history (spare yourself), you'll find plenty of self-deprecating comments. It's part of my schtick. Like others here, you've made a few leaps of "conspiracy theory" based upon things people may have said to you that may or may not be true.

Either way, I'm just an average Joan here trying to get through the day like anybody else.

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha... good for you. Are you gay? Because I do have a kitty, even though you'd never get the chance to see it unless I'm taking a piss outside and you happen to walk up on me in the woods.

No, I wish I could claim those powers for myself (shutting down the political forum), but I in fact was NOT the person who instigated it being shut down. That process was started by someone else. I voted for it being shut down, and my reasons were because the site belongs to the Buffalo Bills, and the forum was out of control. Who was to blame is irrelevant because the issue has been brewing and in discussion periodically for months.

You have no need to know who, and how this all transpired because that business belongs somewhere other than here. I sure as hell don't feel I have to explain myself to you or anyone else for that matter. If you're want to be a pu**y, and want to have me banned from here for that reason, than go for it. It's your board, I don't give a rip, I'll just go elsewhere for my jollies.

Other than that, I'm all in for having some fun!

and that boys, is what I call a Lady :worthy:

Edited by B-Large

Snore. Take it to PM to me on the other board. I'm not here to discuss my rage modes or whatever you believe to be the persona of the day. Or heaven forbid, whatever your infraction history is on that board. Here I am Bills fan having some jollies. If you read my post history (spare yourself), you'll find plenty of self-deprecating comments. It's part of my schtick. Like others here, you've made a few leaps of "conspiracy theory" based upon things people may have said to you that may or may not be true.

Either way, I'm just an average Joan here trying to get through the day like anybody else.

Fair enough. You brought it up.

SNORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE LOLOL

Knowing Wyo as I have over the years, I would guess that what people in Zucotti Park would be likely to see is the muzzle of a gun.

She's a fair amount nicer to folks than I am, but doesn't take much more crap in the end.

...but apparently leaves some in the woods! :nana:

I am going to agree with Koko on this one, this is grounds for a final seperation.... unless you have substantial assets, then you might want to consider, losing half your s@$t is a big deal... but if you are broke, its time....

Holy Grail stupid....blasphemy! But I bet calling the Notebook wussy is out of bounds (don't want to sounds like a puzzy, but that movie was sad as hell... and Racahel McAdams is hot)

But she's a nymphomaniac redhead. It's a fair trade.

...but apparently leaves some in the woods! :nana:

You betcha. Gotta do whatcha gotta do!

Hey Badger,

Great to see you here. I cannot stop watching Wisconsin now. LOL! I don't watch basketball because I am a hockey fan, but the Badgers hockey team totally hooked me last year. (I can't help but feel for the alums of Penn State either. Yeesh.)

But she's a nymphomaniac redhead. It's a fair trade.

It's a negotiation, better to leave the table with a Nympho rather than nothing... I always say....

I dated a girl once who had a insane sex drive. She brought up using implements one time, and I kind of lost my horny. As much as I am 100% supportive of what floats other peoples' boats, my fartpipe has always been and will continue to be a one way street.

She was really nice, very attrative, and wanted to violate..... me

Not totally true now that I thinkk about it, my MD broke the law and drove the wrong way down the one way street..... I guess my prostate is slightly enlarged for a 34 year old guy....

Edited by B-Large

Hahaha... good for you. Are you gay? Because I do have a kitty, even though you'd never get the chance to see it unless I'm taking a piss outside and you happen to walk up on me in the woods.

No, I wish I could claim those powers for myself (shutting down the political forum), but I in fact was NOT the person who instigated it being shut down. That process was started by someone else. I voted for it being shut down, and my reasons were because the site belongs to the Buffalo Bills, and the forum was out of control. Who was to blame is irrelevant because the issue has been brewing and in discussion periodically for months.

You have no need to know who, and how this all transpired because that business belongs somewhere other than here. I sure as hell don't feel I have to explain myself to you or anyone else for that matter. If you're want to be a pu**y, and want to have me banned from here for that reason, than go for it. It's your board, I don't give a rip, I'll just go elsewhere for my jollies.

Other than that, I'm all in for having some fun!

You piss in the woods? Your typical Buffalo "woman" I see. :rolleyes:

Not totally true now that I thinkk about it, my MD broke the law and drove the wrong way down the one way street..... I guess my prostate is slightly enlarged for a 34 year old guy....

I was about to say...you're clearly a young man, having never had a prostate exam. :lol:

Seems we have another refugee, fjl2nd, who is awaiting approval. Whenever someone feels like getting around to it, he would probably appreciate it.

On a slightly related note, I too was once brutally victimized by a doctor claiming to check my prostate. I have yet to recover from the horror. The bastard wouldn't even buy me dinner before viciously violating me and telling me that my prostate was fine. I feel so dirty.

Though for some reason I didn't find it odd that this doctor chose to examine my prostate in the football team's locker room showers at Penn State, and didn't seem to know medical terms when I asked him a question.

Seems we have another refugee, fjl2nd, who is awaiting approval. Whenever someone feels like getting around to it, he would probably appreciate it.

On a slightly related note, I too was once brutally victimized by a doctor claiming to check my prostate. I have yet to recover from the horror. The bastard wouldn't even buy me dinner before viciously violating me and telling me that my prostate was fine. I feel so dirty.

Though for some reason I didn't find it odd that this doctor chose to examine my prostate in the football team's locker room showers at Penn State, and didn't seem to know medical terms when I asked him a question.

Hey what's been happening lately with the old boards? I'm about on day 6 of a 10 day timeout. Any new info from the mods? Have the thinly veiled politics threads dried up?

Knowing Wyo as I have over the years, I would guess that what people in Zucotti Park would be likely to see is the muzzle of a gun.

She's a fair amount nicer to folks than I am, but doesn't take much more crap in the end.

Somehow, I think you might underestimate Wyo... This board is going to be so much fun since even she can let it all out!!! Ha!!!

Yeah, a hand on both shoulders should set off warning flags :doh:

Crap, now you tell me.

Hey what's been happening lately with the old boards? I'm about on day 6 of a 10 day timeout. Any new info from the mods? Have the thinly veiled politics threads dried up?

Eh, the 'but is rather boring anymore, though someone did manage to get Steve riled up today in a thread about fatheads. No more revisionist history from the mods about it 0:) , and yes they have.

You aren't missing a thing. No faux political threads.

The big threads on Anything But today are. . . . . Your favorite beer. . . . . . I love the Magic Bullet. . . . . . . . and which way the toilet paper roll should go.

Sad.

You aren't missing a thing. No faux political threads.

The big threads on Anything But today are. . . . . Your favorite beer. . . . . . I love the Magic Bullet. . . . . . . . and which way the toilet paper roll should go.

Sad.

That whole board is going to be dead soon. It's pathetic.