Sanchez can't handle crowd noise

I watched the NYJ @ OAK game earlier this year and I noticed that Sanchez looked completely flustered and incompetent as the crowd got really loud. He looked so amateur. Same thing probably goes for the Ravens game. He's a decent player with total silence, but mix in a bit of crowd noise and he's pathetic.

We need to be louder than ever on Sunday! Let's treat every down like it's 3rd! LET'S GO BUFFALO!!

Scream like a bunch of Beatles groupies! :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never heard anything because it was just as likely that the girl involved was making it up as it was that Sanchez did anything wrong. No charges were filed b\c a preliminary investigation (iirc) could not establish that there was any element of force involved, or something to that effect. Anyways, as quickly as it came it went away.

She wasnt trying to cash in on the 2nd string college QB thats for sure

C'mon. If you ever dated someone under 18 and got to second base you are considered a "child molester" now. So Dirty Sanchez dates HS girls? It's not like he trolls school yards or tweets his junk.

PTR

If you had his money and status would you be dating a 17 year old?

Hell, when I was 17 I refused to date 17 year olds. I don't even want to think of how old some of those women are now. :lol:

Edited by Chef Jim

Another example of the Law of Unintended Consequences.

If the U.S. didn't crack down so hard on underaged 'nography, American men would have something to look at and no need to stalk underaged girls in the real world.

If you want to blame somebody, point at finger at the government, not Sanchez.

Another example of the Law of Unintended Consequences.

If the U.S. didn't crack down so hard on underaged 'nography, American men would have something to look at and no need to stalk underaged girls in the real world.

If you want to blame somebody, point at finger at the government, not Sanchez.

Can I get a WTF, or at least a confirmation of sarcasm?

She wasnt trying to cash in on the 2nd string college QB thats for sure

You know I actually worked with Sanchez for a couple summers while he played at Mission Viejo high. Given the pedigree of that high school's program and how well he did there, it was no secret he was going somewhere special for college, and at USC, especially at that time, it was no secret he would do well either. I'm not sure it's too far fetched to consider all angles given that.

I'm not sure what some of you Sanchez defenders have been watching, but I've seen most of the Jets games this year and he's atrocious. He looks like he's actually getting worse and he sucked to begin with.

With that line and how much time he gets, combined with a good receiving corps, you'd be hard-pressed to come up with a worse starting qb in the league. It's not accurate to say he's anything other than crap because he's won a few playoff games as he was just asked to not get in the way. He's only slightly more responsible for those wins than you or I.

He can't complete a pass unless a receiver is wide open or makes a great play. If the Bills don't fall for play action (probably the only part of his game he doesn't completely suck at), I can't see how this jobber of a qb does anything to help his team win other than get injured.

You want to know what flusters him more then anything?

GETTING HIT

Those two defenses make sure that if they dont get the sack they damn sure get a knock down......

Sanchez needs to be on his butt.....a lot. A London Fletcher type stick would go a long ways towards winning this game.

I'm Expecting another good showing by the Bills. Should be a great game. Hope to see the Jets lose it...

This is true of every QB who has ever played the game.

Some are worse than others, though. Marino, for example. There were times you could all but watch him implode on the field after a few hits.

However, it does remind me of one of the comments you hear often that drives me mad: "If you give (fill in the QB's name), he'll pick you apart."

Gee? Really? If you give time to a professional quarterback who's been throwing a football since grade school, he'll pick you apart with completions? Wow. Now there's some insight.

I know its a violation of league rules, and prob NCAA and HS rules too, but I would love it for the Bills [or some college team - or frat]to hand out Kazzoos at the entrances for a game and have the whole stadium kazzooing their kazzoos on third downs. That would be so funny.

(And yes I thought of this way before those horn things at the world cup that people thought were annoying)

The only kazoo factory in the known universe is in East Aurora so...