Those silly Greeks with their wacky ideas of democracy

You seriously can't understand how our stronger centralized system is superior to the European decentralized system? You obviously do not know anything about doing business in Europe, and it's not my job to educate your totally ignorant arse.

Ok where to start. Greece could be a decent lesson to the states but not for the reasons you think.

Instead of worrying about South Carolina, we should be focusing on NY and CA whose big governments and ridiculous spending have left them bankrupt and a drag on the economy. A stronger centralized system could be better or it could be worse depending on which economy we're modeling it after.

But please continue with your Big Central Government is inherently good no matter how poorly it is run, argument.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Greece is really a case study for our Americans Conservatives love of states rights. Thank God--or really big government Liberals--for not having a decentralized confederation where South Carolina or some other state drag us all down. Centralization is simply good for the economy

What? When does this even start to make sense? What the !@#$ are you talking about? Do you just make this ridiculous **** up off the top of your head, or are you really this totally ignorant?

Florida? :blink:

Saying Florida's recovered from the recession is like saying Bishop Hedd has recovered from his Sarah Palin obsession.

The unemployment #s I just saw, unless I didn't read them right, showed states like Florida, Utah, Texas all down to 7% or less unemployment. I'd say that's a bit better than NYS, wouldn't you?

Greek PM calls off referendum vote on bailout plan.

Did this guy go to the Obama school of amateur politicians? Arriving at the right answer (NO referendum) is better than the wrong one but what a tool.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there were quite a few threats going on when Merkel and Sarkozy met up with papanidiot. Like "You still want to be a European?" or "That's it buddy, you're cut off if that referendum goes through"

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there were quite a few threats going on when Merkel and Sarkozy met up with papanidiot. Like "You still want to be a European?" or "That's it buddy, you're cut off if that referendum goes through"

Or threatening to sell Cyprus to Turkey in a bankruptcy sale...

I believe that was their formal response to his referendum call, Have your referendum, if you vote no, then you're off the EU island.

So, let's revisit that Greek democracy thingie again.

I believe that was their formal response to his referendum call, Have your referendum, if you vote no, then you're off the EU island.

So, let's revisit that Greek democracy thingie again.

Yay for democracy :lol:

/pete