Injuries & the Jets game

r00tabaga

Before making too much of a deal about the foreskins losing because of injuries, consider what the Billls had as injuries and missing players.

Starting slot receiver Roscoe Parrish.......IR

Stating 2nd WR Donald Jones....................out with ankle

Starting LOT... D.Bell...................................out with shoulder

backup LOT Harrison.................................out with ankle

starting LOG...Leveitre.................................playing LOT, replaced with Rheinhart

starting OLB Merriman...............................IR

starting NT K.Williams...............................out with bone spurs

starting nickle back A.Williams................out with collarbone injury

That is EIGHT players who would be starting and were replaced with backups.

We are a beter team if those guys were playing.

We will be a better teams as some of the rookies and young players get experience.

Things are only going to get better.

My one concern going into the season was depth across the board, and it they can weather this storm if injuries right now, then stay healthy, I think a winning record is very attainable. If the injuries continue to slowly pile up, it won't take long before it will affect them in the win column.

Very good point. I'm also in the DC area. It's a hoot (and not surprising) that the sports talk radio folks here are spending all their time talking about how much the Skins stink, and giving no credit to how good the Bills are. Great example - nothing being said about Dareus being moved to nose and how much of a force he was. In fact, I don't recall the Fox broadcast team pointing that out either. Guess we're still under the radar.