Injuries & the Jets game

r00tabaga

If we come out of today with no new injuries and possibly get D Jones & D Bell back next week, we should be favored vs NYJ right? With the G-men & Cincy winning today, our only losses (on the road by 3) don't look so bad anymore.

I'm gonna guess we get +4 (3 for being home) and crush Sanchize and Mr Mayhem in front of a raucous Ralph crowd!

Buffalo 24

NYJ 10

You are what your record says you are. Our only 2 defeats were on the road vs two 5-win clubs. Looks good to Vegas. Giants are 5-2.

And last second/last minute FG defeats. Proud of the way these guys fight every week.

Edited by r00tabaga

You are what your record says you are.

No you're not. Just because Parcells said that at a press conference one day because he didn't want to make excuses doesn't make it true. If Vegas were that simplistic it'd be incredibly easy to make $. Why do you suppose the Eagles at 1-4 were essentially a pick 'em @ 3-1 Washington? The Giants are an average team that's been feasting on a heap of crap schedule, which gets a whole lot tougher next week. They won't win more than 8 games, 9 tops.

Edited by BuffOrange

The Bills will be about +2.5 vs. the Jets next week. Meaning they will be home underdogs. No way the Bills will be favorites in that game. Vegas needs to set the line to get even betting on each side and I suspect anywhere from 2-3 points is about right.

Getting Donald Jones back (still a big if) would be big for our offense. We haven't looked quite the same w/out him in the lineup IMO.

No way are we home 'dogs after 23-0.

Wanna bet that!?

The Bills will be about +2.5 vs. the Jets next week. Meaning they will be home underdogs. No way the Bills will be favorites in that game. Vegas needs to set the line to get even betting on each side and I suspect anywhere from 2-3 points is about right.

Getting Donald Jones back (still a big if) would be big for our offense. We haven't looked quite the same w/out him in the lineup IMO.

Wanna bet that!?

Absolutely.

1320027977[/url]' post='2295736']

Wanna bet that!?

Disagree, the Jets offense has been terrible this year and we're coming off a dominating shut out. We'd be 2-3 point dogs to them on the road IMO, and should be favored by about the same at home. I guess we'll see.