How bout that Andy Levitre

How did this offensive line get so good? Seems like voodoo to me, but I like it.

They were talented and large but ridiculously inexperienced.

They've finally had some time to play and learn.

OLimemen need time to mature - and being badly injured as Wood and Bell were didn't help.

Those of us who were preaching patience last year aren't all that surprised.

They were talented and large but ridiculously inexperienced.

They've finally had some time to play and learn.

OLimemen need time to mature - and being badly injured as Wood and Bell were didn't help.

Those of us who were preaching patience last year aren't all that surprised.

Yep! And I was thinking the same thing about Levitre - what an asset to the team.

We cannot underestimate how the improved play of this group has influenced the success of this team this season--and it seems, no matter who is playing.

:flirt::w00t::P:thumbsup:

Yep! And I was thinking the same thing about Levitre - what an asset to the team.

We cannot underestimate how the improved play of this group has influenced the success of this team this season--and it seems, no matter who is playing.

:flirt::w00t::P:thumbsup:

Levitre's got game!

I'm gonna go out on the limb and say Jauron could have never gotten this kind of production from Rinehart, Urbik, and Pears.

These guys are receiving good coaching now. Pre-Gailey, unheralded offensive linemen just ended up getting their lunch ate in the trenches. Good coaching uncovers and develops diamonds in the rough.