Some Stats I Like

Astrobot

Some Stats I Like (From Pro Football Focus Premium Stats):

Looking at all the snaps of WASH receivers, only Santana Moss (305 snaps, but injured) and Niles Paul (68 snaps) have positive grades. The Bills have three with positive grades: Stevie (355 snaps, #9 in the NFL), Naaman (109 snaps,#41) and David Nelson (318 snaps, #38). Jones, Smith, Parrish, and Martin have negative grades.

If you try to run, BUF has Jackson (#1 in NFL in rushing grade with a 19.9) and Spiller #20 with 3.2.

WASH had #23 Hightower (out) at 2.2, and has Helu #42 at 0.3.

-The Redskins are #2 in defensive penalties (Bengals are first). We have to bait them. We must be a master at baiting. <_<

-The Bills are #4 in overall offense rating at 64.5 (behind NEP*, Saints, Packers). WASH is now #16 at -7.8, and freefalling since their injuries.

-Bills Pass Blocking is 3rd in the league (Titans, Packers) and already beat #5, 10, and #11; WASH is #15.

-Bills Run Blocking is 4th in the league (Vikes, NEP*, Saints). WASH is #17.

In our Wk5 game against the Eagles, WASH had 0 offensive players with high grades, 9 had poor grades.

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, we had 7 offensive players given high grades, 1 had poor grade (Pears).

When PFF graded QB's passing, Fitz is #8 (just above Stafford, Eli Manning, and Roethlesberger) and Beck is #31 (just above Kitna, Kafka, Hill, and Kaepernick).

Among QB's with over 350 passes, Fitz is #4 in Completion Percentage at 66.3%, just below Brady; Beck is #31 at 57.7% but has only 91 snaps. He's below Kolb.

Edited by Astrobot

In our Wk5 game against the Eagles, there were 0 offensive players with high grades, 9 had poor grades.

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, there were 7 offensive players given high grades, 1 had poor grade (Pears).

Is this backwards?

Some Stats I Like (From Pro Football Focus Premium Stats):

Looking at all the snaps of WASH receivers, only Santana Moss (305 snaps, but injured) and Niles Paul (68 snaps) have positive grades. The Bills have three with positive grades: Stevie (355 snaps, #9 in the NFL), Naaman (109 snaps,#41) and David Nelson (318 snaps, #38). Jones, Smith, Parrish, and Martin have negative grades.

If you try to run, BUF has Jackson (#1 in NFL in rushing grade with a 19.9) and Spiller #20 with 3.2.

WASH had #23 Hightower (out) at 2.2, and has Helu #42 at 0.3.

-The Redskins are #2 in defensive penalties (Bengals are first). We have to bait them. We must be a master at baiting. <_<

-The Bills are #4 in overall offense rating at 64.5 (behind NEP*, Saints, Packers). WASH is now #16 at -7.8, and freefalling since their injuries.

-Bills Pass Blocking is 3rd in the league (Titans, Packers) and already beat #5, 10, and #11; WASH is #15.

-Bills Run Blocking is 4th in the league (Vikes, NEP*, Saints). WASH is #17.

In our Wk5 game against the Eagles, there were 0 offensive players with high grades, 9 had poor grades.

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, there were 7 offensive players given high grades, 1 had poor grade (Pears).

When PFF graded QB's passing, Fitz is #8 (just above Stafford, Eli Manning, and Roethlesberger) and Beck is #31 (just above Kitna, Kafka, Hill, and Kaepernick).

Among QB's with over 350 passes, Fitz is #4 in Completion Percentage at 66.3%, just below Brady; Beck is #31 at 57.7% but has only 91 snaps. He's below Kolb.

Thanks for sharing. Good stuff. The Bills offense has been exciting this year!

One stat I don't like: the Defense is giving up 24.5 points per game. I'm happy now. I'll be happier when that's fixed.

Is this backwards?

Good catch/reading comprehension. I changed it:

In our Wk5 game against the Eagles, WASH had 0 offensive players with high grades, 9 had poor grades.

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, BILLS had 7 offensive players with high grades, 1 had a poor grade (Pears).

Good catch/reading comprehension. I changed it:

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, BILLS had 7 offensive players with high grades, 1 had a poor grade (Pears).

shouldn't this read like this??:

In our Wk5 game against the Eagles, BILLS had 7 offensive players with high grades, 1 had a poor grade (Pears).

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, WASH had 0 offensive players with high grades, 9 had poor grades.

shouldn't this read like this??:

In our Wk5 game against the Eagles, BILLS had 7 offensive players with high grades, 1 had a poor grade (Pears).

In WASH Wk6 game vs. the Eagles, WASH had 0 offensive players with high grades, 9 had poor grades.

That's more like it.