Washington

They are 3-3

Everybody is talking about their injuries. True. No rb, no #1 wr. True.

What about their opponents?

They beat the giants, game 1. I'll give them that.

They barely beat arizona. Arizona sucks and I believe it was in Wash.

They barely beat the rams. Rams suck too.

Lost to Dallas. Dall is unpredictable but not great.

Lost to Phi. We beat Philly.

Lost to Carolina. Despite cam being great, they have a losing record.

I like our chances. We lost to the best defense (yards) and best defense (sacks).

They are 3-3

Everybody is talking about their injuries. True. No rb, no #1 wr. True.

What about their opponents?

They beat the giants, game 1. I'll give them that.

They barely beat arizona. Arizona sucks and I believe it was in Wash.

They barely beat the rams. Rams suck too.

Lost to Dallas. Dall is unpredictable but not great.

Lost to Phi. We beat Philly.

Lost to Carolina. Despite cam being great, they have a losing record.

I like our chances. We lost to the best defense (yards) and best defense (sacks).

Of all opponents to play in our wasted "home" game, this is the one we wanted. They would be 1-5 against better teams (Giants only real win). We can use the real homefield advantage against the Jets etc.

What does worry me, is they lost three in a row and may be HUNGRY. Any given Sunday . . . . we cannot be complacent, and I'm glad there record makes them look better than they are.

I believe B-lo wins this easily. Chan seems to get the boys ready after the by-week. Although we r short a few guys (injuries) Wash is in far worse shape and i beleive our O is far better than Wash. There D is probably (is) better but we will spread it out and hopefully start throwing to the TE position again. We could really use Chandler in this game, like we did n the first couple. I think we win this one and gain som Canadiian support!

Oh ya, they have Beck for a QB,,,,,nuff said!

Edited by snamsnoops

I believe B-lo wins this easily. Chan seems to get the boys ready after the by-week. Although we r short a few guys (injuries) Wash is in far worse shape and i beleive our O is far better than Wash. There D is probably (is) better but we will spread it out and hopefully start throwing to the TE position again. We could really use Chandler in this game, like we did n the first couple. I think we win this one and gain som Canadiian support!

Oh ya, they have Beck for a QB,,,,,nuff said!

thats what most fans said about the giants and bengals game.

doh!

I just don't see where B-Lo wins easily. I'd love to say i was wrong after this. Watch when the Redskins D-Line buries our O-line on the first drive. It's not gonna be an easy day for Fitz at all. They have some studs over on D. Now if Beck goes off ala Brady, Vick and Jason Campbell...i will be very PO'd. Let's not make him look like a real QB.

Did anyone really say that about the Giants?

Doubtful. The Bills were underdogs in 4 of their first 6 games, and were favored only against Oakland and Cincinnati by 3. Bills are currently a 6 to 6.5 point favorite in Vegas, on what amounts to a neutral + field. So oddsmaker say this is our easiest game so far-- next closest would be Cincinnati.

Beck has yet to win a game as starter....

So basically the Skins are starting the back up QB, the back up RB, the back up TE, the back up WR, back up LT and G....they have lost 5 starters in the last 2 games It could be a good week for that Bills defense to improve in yardage allowed.

The Bills coming off a bye week and getting extra time to prepare, still no Bell, no Hairston, no Merriman, no Kyle Williams

Kelsay should be back tho

I wonder if the Bills will give a look at WR Bernard Berrian the Vikes just dumped