HGH testing as early as next week

Not trying to start a rumor or speculate about his intentions, but with Merriman's history of use, can he avoid an HGH test if he is "injured" and sitting out games? He may very well have a lingering injury - Just seems coincidental that they may be starting testing next week and now the ankle is flaring up.

O

For that matter, I'll be interested to see who gets nabbed in the NFL with positive tests.....Would love nothing more than to see newspaper headline "Tom Brady Suspended for Using HGH to Increase Size of His.................(continued on Page C6)

It's a good theory, but he's been hurt all season long. It wouldn't shock me in the least if his decline and injuries are a direct result of drug use or ceasing the drug use, but I'd be more inclined to believe your theory if he was tearing it up this year and suddenly got "injured".

these guys are gladiators, warriors.

i don't care about concussions, injuries, or how they feel after their careers.

let them pump themselves full of the craziest sh*t on the planet if they want.

it is voluntary, they are handsomely compensated, and they are free to walk away at any time.

hgh testing, steroid testing, methamphetamine testing? if i wanted to watch a sport that banned that, i would watch baseball.

these guys are gladiators, warriors.

i don't care about concussions, injuries, or how they feel after their careers.

let them pump themselves full of the craziest sh*t on the planet if they want.

it is voluntary, they are handsomely compensated, and they are free to walk away at any time.

hgh testing, steroid testing, methamphetamine testing? if i wanted to watch a sport that banned that, i would watch baseball.

I could not agree more.

Not trying to start a rumor or speculate about his intentions, but with Merriman's history of use, can he avoid an HGH test if he is "injured" and sitting out games? He may very well have a lingering injury - Just seems coincidental that they may be starting testing next week and now the ankle is flaring up.

O

For that matter, I'll be interested to see who gets nabbed in the NFL with positive tests.....Would love nothing more than to see newspaper headline "Tom Brady Suspended for Using HGH to Increase Size of His.................(continued on Page C6)

That you patrick moran?

That is nice that you dont care what happens to the players you root for after their careers are over because they make good money in your eyes. I know a few NFL players personally who made very little money in comparison to giving up their health. Not all players make 20 mil bonuses. These guys give all they have for your entertainment and this is how you thank them? Very classy.

That is nice that you dont care what happens to the players you root for after their careers are over because they make good money in your eyes. I know a few NFL players personally who made very little money in comparison to giving up their health. Not all players make 20 mil bonuses. These guys give all they have for your entertainment and this is how you thank them? Very classy.

voluntarily, mind you.

from the absolute bottom of my heart, i could care less what they do to their bodies.

if someone wants to voluntarily play in the nfl, and voluntarily take steroids, i will voluntarily not give a f*ck about the consequences to their body.