Refuting Cowturd. Says our schedule gets harder

OCinBuffalo

Cowherd says that the Steelers, Raiders, Chargers and Pats are better than us because they've played a tougher schedule, and have easier schedules going forward.

Wrong, cowturd.

Exhibit #1

Notice that we have had the 2nd hardest schedule in the AFC, and the Raiders had an = not tougher one.

Notice that the f'ing Chargers are at 35%. :lol: Not even close.

Notice that our remaining schedule = the Steelers.

Notice that the Pats have the easiest schedule going forward :wallbash:

Hey, you can tell me that it's too early for this, and that's fine. This is about refuting Cowturd. He's the one talking out his ass.

Cowherd says that the Steelers, Raiders, Chargers and Pats are better than us because they've played a tougher schedule, and have easier schedules going forward.

Wrong, cowturd.

Exhibit #1

Notice that we have had the 2nd hardest schedule in the AFC, and the Raiders had an = not tougher one.

Hey, you can tell me that it's too early for this, and that's fine. This is about refuting Cowturd. He's the one talking out his ass.

Just goes as another example of what a terrible station WGR is subjecting us to that POS every day. He's a known Buffalo basher, hates small markets, loves the nba, and trashes hockey. None of which appeal to the Buffalo market. Yet this is who they choose to put on every day. They're too cheap to pay local talent for 2 extra hours or too lazy to look for another syndicated show.

Well... two games against the Dolphins help a lot in those numbers. Also, the Jets are probably at a lower record than their team skill... I wouldn't say our schedule is getting any easier or tougher, we have three games against bad teams this year, we are about 1/3 of the way through the season and we've played one of those games already.

Wrong, cowturd.

Exhibit #1

He does talk out of his ass. But if you wouldn't trade our remaining schedule for the Steelers in a heartbeat, I don't know what to tell you. Their toughest remaining road games are SF and Cincy.

He does talk out of his ass. But if you wouldn't trade our remaining schedule for the Steelers in a heartbeat, I don't know what to tell you. Their toughest remaining road games are SF and Cincy.

Given this league, this year, nothing is certain. That's why I am saying Cowturd is full of it. The only thing we have that for certain are these numbers. They may lie, but, for right now, they are telling you Cowherd is full of it as well.

He's full of it largely because of his eternal big-market bias. He thinks the NFC East are better than the Bengals, I guarantee it. Too bad the Bengals have the same record as the Steelers. I am merely pointing out that the numbers don't support his assertions. The Steelers have to play the Browns twice, and we have to play the Dolphins. The Steelers have to play the Bengals twice and we have to play the Jets. Do you really think the Jets are better than the Bengals right now? Who can stop the run? Whose QB is better?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

And our toughest remaining road games based on current record are NE, who we've already beaten, and SD who has won a lot of close games against bad teams.

Just goes as another example of what a terrible station WGR is subjecting us to that POS every day. He's a known Buffalo basher, hates small markets, loves the nba, and trashes hockey. None of which appeal to the Buffalo market. Yet this is who they choose to put on every day. They're too cheap to pay local talent for 2 extra hours or too lazy to look for another syndicated show.

well said! i have said repeatedly that he should be taken off, if for nothing else, his mocking of hockey. buffalo is as strong a market as there is in the NHL.why then, should buffalo sports enthusiasts be subjected to him,on THE SABRES STATION!. for crissakes. his insulting the bills, talking about the NBA(which no one cares about)should seal it.

Edited by dwight in philly

And our toughest remaining road games based on current record are NE, who we've already beaten, and SD who has won a lot of close games against bad teams.

And Dallas, who overcame a ton of injuries in winning @SF. Yah, I'd rather have SF & Cincy.

Given this league, this year, nothing is certain. That's why I am saying Cowturd is full of it. The only thing we have that for certain are these numbers. They may lie, but, for right now, they are telling you Cowherd is full of it as well.

He's full of it largely because of his eternal big-market bias. He thinks the NFC East are better than the Bengals, I guarantee it. Too bad the Bengals have the same record as the Steelers. I am merely pointing out that the numbers don't support his assertions. The Steelers have to play the Browns twice, and we have to play the Dolphins. The Steelers have to play the Bengals twice and we have to play the Jets. Do you really think the Jets are better than the Bengals right now? Who can stop the run? Whose QB is better?

The Jets are fun to laugh at because they talk a lot; and I have been at the front of the line in calling them overrated for over a year now. But I don't think there is much of a difference right now between them and Cincy. What do you think the Bengals record would be if they had a 3 game road trip of Oakland, Baltimore, and NE?

You are trying to complain about a guy who still thinks Tony Romo is an elite quarterback and can win a championship?

He's not worth wasting time over... the guy just can't seem to fathom that some players, despite their ability, just can't deliver the goods, or teams without many stars can actually win.

Edited by BmoreBills

And Dallas, who overcame a ton of injuries in winning @SF. Yah, I'd rather have SF & Cincy.

Well, we already lost to Cincy on the road. Pats and Chargers don't scare me for the reasons I already stated. SF's been playing really well, and Dallas has potential to be great but they've also been inconsistent. Playing at Arrowhead in primetime is going to be tough too, no matter how bad the Chiefs are. I'd say its a toss up at this point as to who has the harder remaining road schedule.