Naaman Roosevelt

This is his moment. He did reasonably well last year, but this time he has a chance to make a real difference for a team that will be playing meaningful games...

I will say something that I never say about football players from SJCI.. I hope he lights it up!

Edited by RJ (not THAT RJ)

This is his moment. He did reasonably well last year, but this time he has a chance to make a real difference for a team that will be playing meaningful games...

I will say something that I never say about football players from SJCI.. I hope he lights it up!

Same here, and it disgusts me to say it, too.

(But he's also a UB alum, so I've got at least some level of solidarity with him.)

i have confidence in roosevelt; he's shown some flashes. he put up huge numbers for the bulls so this is his opportunity to show he belongs at this level...hopefully he can cease the moment.

:blink:

I get you. Not sure the kid can cut it but if Jones could do it I don't see why Naaman is Roosevelt couldn't.

:blink:

I get you. Not sure the kid can cut it but if Jones could do it I don't see why Naaman is Roosevelt couldn't.

LMAO..wow. talk about a brain fart. SEIZE. Thank! :wallbash:

Obviously a fellow St. Joe's grad.

lmao..alright, alright! LOL. I'll admit, that was pretty bad. wow. Long day. :bag:

i have confidence in roosevelt; he's shown some flashes. he put up huge numbers for the bulls so this is his opportunity to show he belongs at this level...hopefully he can cease the moment.

I guess you pauomai diem

I myself carpe diem

Naaman has great hands and has shown he can take the big hit after the catch. A smart player who has begun developing a good rhythm with Fitz.. I have a great feeling about this one! Now he just needs consistency and playing time to set up Stevie and Freddy to take it to the house. Make it happen dude!