Cuse losing 35-6 at half

Is this game on national TV? I don't see it anywhere's on my lineup.

172697[/snapback]

It's one of those important early bowl games. Here on my public access channel its tape delayed and will play tomorrow night after "Your City Council at WorK"

and just before "My Mom Cooks Better Than Yours"

I'm gonna Tivo it, so shut up about the score, will ya?

hey "coach" P....... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

To Georgia Tech.  Can Pasqualoni please, please, please be fired at halfime?  This guy really sucks.

172690[/snapback]

Since it was on National tv, I will talk about the score if I want.

It's called ESPN...get it  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

173185[/snapback]

The nature of my post was such that anyone with half a brain could see that I was joking. Lighten up, man.

Listening to the new AD, I wasn't so sure that Coach P's day's aren't numbered at Faber...errr SU. The new AD (how freekin old is he, I think they'd card him at Hooters?) said some nice things about Coach P, but the message was clearly "I" will be reviewing everything...including graduation rates.

Coach P doesn't necessarily get another year.  He got a "vote of confidence" from the chancellor but Gross will be free to make his own decision, I think.

173218[/snapback]

I shut it off at half....glad I did. 51-14? It was over after the first series of the game...

PATHETIC. What was once a proud franchise...has turned in to this garbage.

I changed the channel at 21-6.

172698[/snapback]

You shouldn't have done that. Why I remember a game from just this past Monday night where the defending Super Bowl Champion NE Patriots were up by two scores against the 2-11 Miami Dolphins...and lots of people turned that game off.

What happened? Why, after Tom Brady threw his fourth pick of the game against a depleted defense, the fish came back and beat the Patriots for what was clearly the single most embarrassing upset of the past five years.

Never change the channel, CL. You never know when a winning team will choke in epic proportions.