Im Believing That Shawn Merriman for a Breakout Game

I am believing that Shawn Merriman for a breakout game too. But who knows on the sacks. Vick is the type of QB that may give us some sacks by running out of bounds, though I don't see our coverage holding for long against the Phili receivers.

I don't understand him. He's clearly stronger and faster than most pass rushers but when he get's 1-on-1's against even average LTs he seems to be completely unable to beat his man. Same with KW this year. Not like there's anything special that the OL has to do though. They just block straight up, and we just rush straight up. The DC is horrible.

He has been so close....maybe the Refs have missed a few holding calls on him...maybe he is a step slow...but he is playing hard.... Im Predicting no less than 2 sacks for him.... especially if we can get Vick to start 2nd guessing himself

It seems like every time he comes off the edge, he gets held.

If we are going to have a chance of beating the Eagles and their high powered office, we are going to need a "light's out" performance from Merriman. The guy looked dominant in the preseason...what happened? :unsure:

If we are going to have a chance of beating the Eagles and their high powered office, we are going to need a "light's out" performance from Merriman. The guy looked dominant in the preseason...what happened? :unsure:

He's been playing with an injury since the first series against KC.

GO BILLS!!!

He has been so close....maybe the Refs have missed a few holding calls on him...maybe he is a step slow...but he is playing hard.... Im Predicting no less than 2 sacks for him.... especially if we can get Vick to start 2nd guessing himself

I hope you wishes come true in a big way, but I am starting to doubt if we will ever see a big game from Merriman.