Steelers to sit most starters vs. Bills...

CJPearl2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that doesn't make any sense cause the Pats will probably finish 15-1 and if the Steelers lose to us that puts them at 14-2. No homefield for them except the 1st game for sure.

172442[/snapback]

.......No stems no seeds that you don't need....acapulco gold is bad asssssed weed.

Well that doesn't make any sense cause the Pats will probably finish 15-1 and if the Steelers lose to us that puts them at 14-2. No homefield for them except the 1st game for sure.

172442[/snapback]

Been asleep for the last two days I see. Patsies just dropped a game to the Dolfelons last night. :D

172442[/snapback]

Pats already have 2 loses. This is music to my ears.

Cmon now Texans!

I want to meet them head on full blast mano-a-mano. I want to earn my way into the playoffs, I don't want to be there because somebody "laid down" for us.

By the way ............ we DO have a game this week too ......... first we have to take care of some 49er bidness, then we worry about the steelers.

172442[/snapback]

.......No stems no seeds that you don't need....acapulco gold is bad asssssed weed.

172444[/snapback]

I'm picturing the "pop". With the finger in the cheek.

I want to meet them head on full blast mano-a-mano. I want to earn my way into the playoffs, I don't want to be there because somebody "laid down" for us.

By the way ............ we DO have a game this week too ......... first we have to take care of some 49er bidness, then we worry about the steelers.

172459[/snapback]

You like it rough dont you macaroni??? You'd enjoy it out here in SF.

I am perfectly content to get into the playoffs anyway possible.

172459[/snapback]

Thank God someone else wants them at full strength. At least you aren't a chickenshit. Where the hell were you when I started the "chickenshit" thread?

I'm with you brother. It makes me puke how everyone wants to duck Pittsburgh's best!