Steelers to sit most starters vs. Bills...

CJPearl2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about getting a gift-wrapped win.  It's about competing against the best. 

What's sickening is how most of you here are so giddy cuz the Big Bad Steelers will rest their starters in our house.  Pathetic.

How could some of you NOT want to beat their ass?  It simply amazes me.  We will be on a six game fuggin streak, and you guys don't want to beat them at full strength. 

That's so fuggin pathetic.  It's not like we are the Seahawks sneaking in.  We are the Buffalo Bills, on a 6 six game winning streak, in one of the best venues in the NFL, and most of you chickenshits want to avoid their best.

Again, pathetic!

172767[/snapback]

Pathetic? What's pathetic is that you call yourself a Bills fan and wouldn't want to give the Bills the best opportunity to make the playoffs, just so you "can see if we can keep this streak going, and going in 'knocking the doors down', and see if we can beat the AFC's best"...

get over it dork, it's about time the Bills caught a break.

If you'd rather have all of the above over an easier entrance into the playoffs, then something is wrong with YOU, not us.

Pathetic? What's pathetic is that you call yourself a Bills fan and wouldn't want to give the Bills the best opportunity to make the playoffs, just so you "can see if we can keep this streak going, and going in 'knocking the doors down', and see if we can beat the AFC's best"...

get over it dork, it's about time the Bills caught a break.

If you'd rather have all of the above over an easier entrance into the playoffs, then something is wrong with YOU, not us.

173100[/snapback]

CentralVABills reminds me a little of the Mel Gibson character in South Park.

Thank God someone else wants them at full strength.  At least you aren't a chickenshit.  Where the hell were you when I started the "chickenshit" thread?

I'm with you brother.  It makes me puke how everyone wants to duck Pittsburgh's best!

172476[/snapback]

Here we go again... :blink:

Ward's quote leads me to believe the Steelers are setting themselves up for a letdown against the Ravens. As much I'd like to see the Steelers come in really trying to beat the Bills, they MUST beat the Ravens for us!

AND AGAIN........I could care less how big anyone else's dick is.  IF WE CAN'T BEAT THE STEELERS, AT HOME, AT FULL STRENGTH, WE DON'T DESERVE TO GET IN.

172761[/snapback]

This is getting so old. It may or may not be an option. So what? Pittsburgh will still have a game plan.

You think they didn't see what happened to T.O.? They would be dumb as rocks to start their A-1 guys if they didn't need to. Meanwhile, they can get some good looks, try some things they haven't, and ultimately lose because the Bills will be better that day. Doesn't matter how. I don't care if the Steelers are eating buckets of ice cream in tutus on the field while we run all over them. We'd (possibly) be in the playoffs, where it's best of 16. I like those odds better than I liked us at 0-4.

Ward's quote leads me to believe the Steelers are setting themselves up for a letdown against the Ravens. As much I'd like to see the Steelers come in really trying to beat the Bills, they MUST beat the Ravens for us!

173146[/snapback]

I kind of thought that myself. Dumb thing to say, and I usually like Ward. If anyone thinks the Ravens aren't coming out guns blazing (or in Ray Lewis' case, wielding knives) they've got another thing coming.

If they beat Baltimore.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-s...ov=ap&type=lgns

172433[/snapback]

I just want to see the Bills win out; that is the only thing they can control. Whether or not they make the playoffs is NOT in their hands.

So, I just want to see them win out, no matter if 10-6 is a wall that is blocked by tie breakers, or it goes all the way to the Super Bowl.

1st string, 2nd string, scabs, all star stacked opponents... I don't care. :blink:

Just win. :blink:

I say bring them on, starters and all. :blink:

Regardless of whether we make the playoffs or not,

I want to see a total annihilation of the Squeelers.

I haven't forgotten the way they beat the hell out of us on those MNF games,

and I haven't forgotten that 1995 playoff game either.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Greg Lloyd. -_-

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Pittsburgh. -_-

Now that we finally get them at home with a kickass team,

it's payback time.

I want to see Joey Porter cry.

I want to see Hines Ward punked out.

I want to see Big Ben B word-slapped.

NO MERCY, MM!!! :blink:

but let's beat the Niners first. :D