WITH #1 PICK MIAMI TAKES ANDREW LUCK

ALLEN1QB

Now that would really be the icing on the cake!!!!!!!! We better let em win one so he goes to KC

you joined the board in 2009 and gave yourself the name BLEDSOE1QB? wtf?

Why even sweat it? What if Luck ends up winning as many Super Bowls as Kelly and Marino combined (zero)?

After getting destroyed by Brady for a decade, we can get destroyed by Luck for another... yay....

That's the spirit… the defeatist spirit.

Christian Ponder???

...or if the Bills would not be in the running. :bag:

Hmmm… the Cowboys drafted Troy Aikman even though they invested a 1st rounder on Steve Walsh. The Panthers drafted Cam Newton one year after taking Jimmy Clausen in the 2nd round.

There's only a very small handful of teams which wouldn't draft Andrew Luck if they had the chance… the teams which have Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc.

If anyone said the Colts, Dolphins, Vikings, Seahawks and Chiefs would be in the running for the #1 pick before this season began, we would have said they were certifiably insane.

PTR

but if they said the bills, then it would be business as usuall.

except there isn't much of an "if" there :sick:

The Phins will not have the 1st pick in the draft. They played 3 teams that are better than them and lost a close one to Cleveland on the road. they will be 4-12 or so.

I think even though KC won yesterday. They are terrible. They're my pick for Luck.

Yah I don't think Miami is even one of the worst 5 teams in the league.

Yah I don't think Miami is even one of the worst 5 teams in the league.

They are... no running game, no pass protection, Henne is hurt, no tight end, Bush is one dimensional, defense has major holes (they cut a starter and signed a scrap heap player to replace him).

Face it, they are as advertised- 0-4 and counting.

They are... no running game, no pass protection, Henne is hurt, no tight end, Bush is one dimensional, defense has major holes (they cut a starter and signed a scrap heap player to replace him).

Face it, they are as advertised- 0-4 and counting.

Obviously they have some holes. The worst of the worst though, for the most part don't have an elite players at key positions - they have a few in Long, Wake, and Marshall.

It is possible the whole owner/coach dynamic causes them to implode, but if they don't quit they're going to win some games.