HOLY CRAP - one of the biggest fines ive ever seen

daquixers

not for a franchise player.

!@#$ DD, he shoulda been suspended so theyd lose.  He's one of the leagues dirtiest players anyhow.

172167[/snapback]

!WHAT! Are you crazy? Steve Tasker said this is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet in the NFL. Jim Kelly like. Has a great heart, and just made a quick (bad) decision.

And his "hit" was no worse than the hit at the end of teh Brady interception ... except the guy popped right back up ... and no fine there ... not even a flag ..

NFL is so full of it !

Yeah, what did you expect? That hit was by a Patsy, so CLEARLY no penalty would be called or fine dished out. :o

And his "hit" was no worse than the hit at the end of teh Brady interception ... except the guy popped right back up ... and no fine there ... not even a flag ..

NFL is so full of it !

172168[/snapback]

Totally agree - posted similar sentiment earlier today.

Donovan Darius was fined $75,000 for that hit. I make that in like 3 YEARS ...

Holy crap is that a lot of money.

172152[/snapback]

Well no wonder you're only making 25000 a year, you have almost 1000 posts in less than 2 months. If you have a job and are doing all this posting at work, you're lucky you're not unemployed!! :o

Well no wonder you're only making 25000 a year, you have almost 1000 posts in less than 2 months. If you have a job and are doing all this posting at work, you're lucky you're not unemployed!! :o

172217[/snapback]

I am a website/graphic designer. Being on the internet, for the most part, is my job! :o .... besides, I'm a college student (well leaving for Penn State very soon) ... so money isnt flowing in like I would want it to be!

I actually have about 2,000 posts ... I had around 500 posts each with my other 2 accounts ...

I am a website/graphic designer. Being on the internet, for the most part, is my job!  :o  .... besides, I'm a college student (well leaving for Penn State very soon) ... so money isnt flowing in like I would want it to be!

I actually have about 2,000 posts ... I had around 500 posts each with my other 2 accounts ...

172230[/snapback]

Doesn't being a designer actually involve doing some work?

Try using a little bit of a mental filter. Christ everytime you have another thought it becomes a new topic. A few mimutes ago you had 7 topics on the first page. The only thing pushing them off the first page is YOU adding more topics.

Quality man, not quantity. :o

Doesn't being a designer actually involve doing some work?

Try using a little bit of a mental filter. Christ everytime you have another thought it becomes a new topic. A few mimutes ago you had 7 topics on the first page. The only thing pushing them off the first page is YOU adding more topics.

Quality man, not quantity. :D

172240[/snapback]

Sorry. Just the way I am. I have a lot of thoughts.

I do a lot of work. My current project would be getting my website (www.kadendesigngroup.com) updated. But to be honest, business is slow, as it should be, being that I am getting ready to go to college.

Sorry. Just the way I am. I have a lot of thoughts.

I do a lot of work. My current project would be getting my website (www.kadendesigngroup.com) updated. But to be honest, business is slow, as it should be, being that I am getting ready to go to college.

172249[/snapback]

Sorry man, I was just having some post count envy! :D

I wouldn't say one dirty play makes him "one of the league's dirtiest players," but the fine proves it was a dirty hit.  What saved him from a suspension is his rep as a good guy.

172266[/snapback]

The fine proves that the NFL is concerned about the reaction of its customers. Nothing more.

The fine proves that the NFL is concerned about the reaction of its customers.  Nothing more.

172267[/snapback]

I dont recommend people hitting like that, but this is FOOTBALL and I think its crap that we are constantly fining people for certain hits. IMO, if the QB moves out of the packet the defenders should be able to pound his ass into the ground.

Daquix do what you want to do....we are all jealous b/c we don't get to look at the hotties on your campus.

.....man, I miss those days...

172248[/snapback]

I don't. There are always plenty of hotties around, and by the time they reach their 30s, some of them are even interesting to talk to. I also like being able to afford to take one out to a nice dinner. :D

Donovan Darius was fined $75,000 for that hit. I make that in like 3 YEARS ...

Holy crap is that a lot of money.

172152[/snapback]

I thought the NFL was correct handing out this punishment. It was his first time, and I don't think he(Darious) deliberately tried to close line Robert.

Intentional or not he deserves this fine. He says he was swinging at the ball. I will take his word on that. However, he swung at the ball at neck/head level. Even if he hit the ball he probably would have still clothslined Ferguson.

He probably should have been suspended as well.

Darius was quoted as saying he has seen worse hits then the one he did and people bounced back up. This is probably the stupiest thing he could say. Not many people are introduced to WWE in the NFL, MORON.

I thought the NFL was correct handing out this punishment.  It was his first time, and I don't think he(Darious) deliberately tried to close line Robert.

172423[/snapback]

One way or another, brain fart. I don't think the guy was trying to hurt him, split seconds and poor judgement on technique.

But some folks here will defend a basketball player to death for jumping into the stands to whoop on short fat beer drinking people.

Gotta have game.

Intentional or not he deserves this fine.  He says he was swinging at the ball.  I will take his word on that.  However,  he swung at the ball at neck/head level. Even if he hit the ball he probably would have still clothslined Ferguson. 

Darius was quoted as saying he has seen worse hits then the one he did and people bounced back up.  This is probably the stupiest thing he could say.  Not many people are introduced to WWE in the NFL, MORON.

172436[/snapback]

Like that ref in the Jests-Seattle game a few years back, he probably got the helmet and the ball confused. :D

Intentional or not he deserves this fine.  He says he was swinging at the ball.  I will take his word on that.  However,  he swung at the ball at neck/head level. Even if he hit the ball he probably would have still clothslined Ferguson. 

Darius was quoted as saying he has seen worse hits then the one he did and people bounced back up.  This is probably the stupiest thing he could say.  Not many people are introduced to WWE in the NFL, MORON.

172436[/snapback]

"he swung at the ball at neck/head level"

not entirely true. Ferguson was on his way down from leaping in the air. so at that point, the ball was higher than it was had he been on the ground. hard to judge where his neck will be at that speed.