Dear NFL ..........................................

After watching this game I'm convinced of this as well. I've had suspicions before, but this game clinched it. It's pretty disheatening because I really love NFL football but there's no way anyone can convince me that this outcome was not predetermined. It's nothing more than the WWE.

So where are these meetings held to determine who is going to win each game? Is it some underground bunker? When do they hold them? Do they have them first thing Tuesday morning or do they start right after the MNF game ends so they have nearly a week to make the decisions? Who attends these meetings? And what I really what to know is what type of refreshments to they serve?

Get a !@#$ing grip guys.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well obviously because there is a conspiracy to keep the Bills from going 16-0 this season. :wallbash:

If they made a mistake with the call why would they not overturn it like they did the bad spot? You are making no sense.

yup, the defense has been conspiring with Edwards for the last three games to make sure this happens.

Oh "pisswater"...I get it. Don't quit your day job to become a comedian.

Now get back to your whining that has been going on since 105PM. Do you have any idea how bad the offense and defense were today or do you choose to ignore that fact?

you're clearly not very bright, so I will direct you to my first post in this thread - I acknowledged how poorly the defense played.

However, that doesn't excuse the horrendous job by the officials.

I will not be quitting my day job - unless I get an offer to be an NFL referee. Seems like a great gig - minimal time commitment, good pay, and you can !@#$ up regularly without consequence or accountability.

So where are these meetings held to determine who is going to win each game? Is it some underground bunker? When do they hold them? Do they have them first thing Tuesday morning or do they start right after the MNF game ends so they have nearly a week to make the decisions? Who attends these meetings? And what I really what to know is what type of refreshments to they serve?

Get a !@#$ing grip guys.

It's in a hollowed out volcano on a football helmet shaped island in the south pacific. Everyone knows the Baron of football decides who wins every wednesday afternoon right after Judge Judy. IT'S IN REVELATIONS PEOPLE!

Now get back to your whining that has been going on since 105PM. Do you have any idea how bad the offense and defense were today or do you choose to ignore that fact?

for real. the team did not look good at all. had some nice flashes, but this team still has holes to fill. we def need aaron williams/ mcgee back, with mckelvin on the bench. the online still needs some work to compete with the best defenses in the nfl.

and we probably need a better qb... but with a better line, fitx wouldn't be as inaccurate as he was today.

and we need a new DC. we can't hack it well enough on defense. even with the raiders/chiefs, our run d didn't look good. we just didn't care because we won. and they were forced to throw a lot.

Well obviously because there is a conspiracy to keep the Bills from going 16-0 this season. :wallbash:

If they made a mistake with the call why would they not overturn it like they did the bad spot? You are making no sense.

Monkey, I never mentioned any sort of conspiracy. Like NFL officials, you are pulling things out of our ass.

They did a horrible job today. Not sure why everyone feels the need to defend them.

Personally I hate blaming the referees, but this was ridiculous. They appeared to be holding/tackling our defenders all game and Stevie clearly caught that ball. Also wasn't that an illegal push in the back on moormans punt inside the 5? I think the officiating was piss poor all around.

With that said, the offense played poorly most of the game, and I think i'm back to hating McKelvin :sick:

Monkey, I never mentioned any sort of conspiracy. Like NFL officials, you are pulling things out of our ass.

They did a horrible job today. Not sure why everyone feels the need to defend them.

Then please give me a reason they would not overturn the Stevie call if it was that obvious?

Then please give me a reason they would not overturn the Stevie call if it was that obvious?

because people make mistakes???? like that EP by syracuse. it was obviously not good, and they reviewed it, and said it was good. everyone knows that the kicker missed that extra point.

obvious mistakes happen all the time.

I can not believe that conclusive evidence didnt show SJ with a catch however conclusive evidence showed Dalton getting that extra 2 inches.

You didn't think the Dalton spot was conclusive?? For Gods sake they freeze framed it 5 or 6 times on TV. And you did think the Stevie replay was conclusive that it was a catch?? Really?

Nothing wrong with loving your team to the point of selective vision I suppose ;)

for real. the team did not look good at all. had some nice flashes, but this team still has holes to fill. we def need aaron williams/ mcgee back, with mckelvin on the bench. the online still needs some work to compete with the best defenses in the nfl.

and we probably need a better qb... but with a better line, fitx wouldn't be as inaccurate as he was today.

and we need a new DC. we can't hack it well enough on defense. even with the raiders/chiefs, our run d didn't look good. we just didn't care because we won. and they were forced to throw a lot.

To the o-lines credit,Fitz had time today....he just made some bad throws and hopefully just had an "off" game. Agree with needing Williams and McGee back (McKelvin :wallbash: ....but just when your about to give up on the guy for good, he pulls a great game out of his ass- I personally am sick of his play and say draft the best db in the draft next year, and send him back to Dickie-boy. It's hard to judge our "D" at this point because it seemed like they were being held the entire game. Same thing happened for the first half ot the bills-raiders game, except the refs at least started to call it in the second half.

because people make mistakes???? like that EP by syracuse. it was obviously not good, and they reviewed it, and said it was good. everyone knows that the kicker missed that extra point.

obvious mistakes happen all the time.

So you are saying the official on the field made a mistake AND the replay official did as well?

So they were both wrong and you are right. Okie dokey.

I don't want to comment on the officiating in this game...but anyone who's actually defending the officials hasn't been paying attention for the past decade. The officiating sucks in this league, and has for quite some time. Due in no small part to the rule committee "clarifying" and changing the rules every year, so as a practical matter no one has any clue what the rules are anyway, thus causing more "clarification"...

And anyone who thinks elite teams aren't favored by the league...note, for one, the difference in league reaction to Losman's and Brady's knee injuries.

1) Fitz was very inaccurate today. He just wasn't off a little, surprised he didn't throw any pics. Mostly why we struggled on offense today.

2) Defense - McKelvin is a problem. One on one coverage team after team exposing him. George Edwards scheme is giving up a ton of yards in the passing game. Our safeties are struggling to defend big tight ends. Another week were we can't stop the screen pass against the RB. This is a HUGE problem.

3) Refs - One of the worst officiated games I have ever watched. I don't need to rehash why. Certainly shifted the momentum of the game in their favor. Still our defense imploded. Our biggest undoing.

4) Not utilizing Brad Smith in short yardage situations - there were a lot of 2nd or 3 and less than 2 situations. We struggled especially on 2 and short running the football. Not to use Brad Smith a single time in this situations is just bad coaching - sorry Gailey.

Yes the refs were awful but the Bills played poorly today.

Agreed...Mckelvin is continually getting burned, We all want Fitz to be the franchise guy but he cant play against good defenses, the one game where he wasn't effective we don't use the wildcat?

to add to your post....

5) Reggie Corner is awful when will McGee and Williams return?

So you are saying the official on the field made a mistake AND the replay official did as well?

So they were both wrong and you are right. Okie dokey.

Somebody, in reference to the Bengals, probably told the replay official "Oh, just give it to 'em..."