Hello from Corey McIntyre's agent...

Brett Tessler

I'd say the article is pretty acurate. As far as the Bills are concerned, I've never sensed that they don't care about winning. It's just that they don't have the resources of a large market owner like a Jerry Jones and can't afford to foolishly throw money away on the wrong players. They needed to start building through the draft (which they've done since Buddy Nix got here), and then they started adding other valuable players along the way like Fred Jackson and others. Now that they're on their way to being a legit contender I think you'll see them be a little more aggressive in trying to add the final pieces to get them over the hump.

Thanks for taking the time to answer, I really appreciate your insight.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CM is an amazing athlete and an incredible team player. Please give him our best and wish him a healthy productive season. I hope to see him get the ball every now and again. I love how he bowls over defenders. Hope to meet him one day. I get the perception that he is a down to earth guy that I could have a beer with

I had a chance to meet him when I was living in Port St Lucie, FL. While I was working one day a guy comes into my store (a friend of some sorts) and notices my Bills hat and ask me if I had heard of him, long story short after seasons end Corey Mac came in and gave me a picture and signed it(I guess it was his only career carry)and shot the breeze for a few. Pretty cool dude and one of the 2 Bills I've ever met.

Yup, that sounds just like Corey... Totally down to earth and very fan friendly.

By the way, I emailed this page to Corey so he could read everybody's comments and he told me to thank everybody here and that he appreciates your support!

That is very cool you, having shared our comments so he knows where he stands with us fans here. thanks again Brett.

Edited by 3rdand12

Hey everybody, it's been a while since I last posted here and I'm sure you're all pumped about the way things are looking so far. The front office has done a nice, steady job of putting the right pieces in place and I'm not at all surprised the team is 3-0. Corey had a great block on that goal line rushing TD against the Pats last week, and he continues to do his thing on special teams. Corey absolutely loves playing for the Bills and he always tells me how great the fans are up there. I've represented players on every team in the NFL, and this is easily one of the most exciting teams I've followed!

Hi Brent.

Wasn't that Corey that gave the Australian Rules Football goal signal after the touchdown last week?

The signal is both forearms at 90 degree angle from the official's body. I used to love watching "footy" but it is not on much any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like little kids LOVE Corey McIntyre. He's a great player to have on the team - and I know fans love how interactive he is.

I have been at numerous games where the fans will get high fives from the guy in warm ups. That kind of thing is what makes the NFL great - and why Corey Mc is so good for the NFL and the Bills.