Fitz Flakes Anyone???

James Kelly

Fitz Flakes :)

My photoshop skills are not what they used to be but then again I only spent twenty mins on this.... Hopefully you people find this fun... feel free to comment...

I linked and attached the file since I'm pretty new to posting on here

GO BILLS! :)

Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as Flutie Flakes, but it works for me :thumbsup:

They would probably good if you poured beer on them. I looked for the video on youtube of those guys pouring beer on Flutie Flakes. Oh well, there's always this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqChXRm7Kbs

At about 1:15 left Flutie hands off to Thurman. It is true, it looks like a Fred Jackson run. Funny how the game ends very similarly to Sunday.

Has Wegman's started selling Fitz subs yet?

go BILLS !!

Edited by reddogblitz

They would probably good if you poured beer on them. I looked for the video on youtube of those guys pouring beer on Flutie Flakes. Oh well, there's always this:

youtube.com/watch?v=bqChXRm7Kbs

At about 1:15 left Flutie hands off to Thurman. It is true, it looks like a Fred Jackson run. Funny how the game ends very similarly to Sunday.

Has Wegman's started selling Fitz subs yet?

go BILLS !!

I was at that game, Flutie's first start.

It was a great day and fantastic finish.

Fitz Flakes :)

My photoshop skills are not what they used to be but then again I only spent twenty mins on this.... Hopefully you people find this fun... feel free to comment...

I linked and attached the file since I'm pretty new to posting on here

GO BILLS! :)

Eh, just doesn't sound right, however FitzMagic Charms sounds way better and tastes a lot yummier :beer: