#5 on PFT

r00tabaga

The Lions did beat T.B. on the road but wins over winless K.C. and winless Minnesota don't look as nice as us giving the Pats and Raiders their only losses (which I brought up on PFT). It's all in good fun and being a Bills fan right now makes it more interesting to see how we stack up in these rankings.

2 road wins?

yea but they beat 2 of the 5 0-3 teams and needed a giant comeback and an overtime win to do so last week. I don't get why the lions are consistently viewed as more impressive than the bills this year. We beat the raiders and patriots (1 above average team and 1 great team; or two top 10 teams according to these power rankings) and crushed a bad team. I could not care less about power rankings, but I just don't get why the lions are viewed as proving more than we have in rankings and in the media.

Patriots > Bucs

Raiders > Vikings

Chiefs = Chiefs

you know the rankings are just another way to hate on the bills. i've said it in other threads but this team has a chip on their shoulder. no one thinks they can win these games. i like that the team plays like that. they do have something to prove. if rankings were based on anything other than record and favoritism, the cowboys wouldn't be ranked so high, ever.