Freddie J's post game comments

Nuncha

Anyone see Thurman Thomas come in and give Freddie J a big bear hud during his press conference? I was telling my 8 year old son Freddie's play today made me think of the Thurmanator. Great to see Thomas pumped up about the Bills!

That was awesome! There's Freddie being all cool and P.C. saying we can't get down by 21 points and we have a lot of work to do, ack'ing the great win but acting all "another day at the office". And the Thurmanator just walks up and gives him a huge bear-wrap hug complete with gutteral bear-grunt.

Classic. Just classic.

This team has such a unique feel about it right now. Thurman just rushing the podium like that... I mean where the hell else does that happen? That was, dare I say, epic.

Sort of piggybacking on that, David Nelson and some other guys are all going to buffalo wild wings in hamburg tomorrow to watch MNF and celebrate the win. Where else does that happen?

Its just the chemistry of the thing......

I see Kelly coming up and showing some love to Fitz

I see Thurman coming up and showing some love to Freddie

This whole thing just feels so right.....like things are falling into place

Now we just need Cornelius Bennett to show a little love to Merriman :rolleyes:

Anyone see Thurman Thomas come in and give Freddie J a big bear hud during his press conference? I was telling my 8 year old son Freddie's play today made me think of the Thurmanator. Great to see Thomas pumped up about the Bills!

Your Avatar looks like Brady is shooting himself in the head :lol: .

Thurman's wife also posted (retweeted by David Nelson) an AWESOME pic of Thurman rocking it with some fans after the game. He literally climbed out the club box window:

http://img.ly/8MqK

His wife is hot.