Tom Waddle on NFLN

DaveinElma

I've been saying it for a couple years - as a complete football player, Freddy is a top 5 RB in the league. One of the best blockers in the backfield I've ever seen. And we got to see Thurman who was great as well.

And Jamie Dukes is a total idiot. In fact, everyone on NFLN is an idiot, outside of a couple guys. There to get ratings, not be honest about football.

In fact, everyone on NFLN is an idiot, outside of a couple guys. There to get ratings, not be honest about football.

I loved that network when it first came on the air; now it is almost completely unwatchable.

They're loaded with great talent like Sterling Sharpe, Mayock, Wilcots and Charles Davis. Yet every time I turn it on I see Deion Sanders, Joe Theismann, Michael Irvin or some other loudmouthed, widely hated jackass with a single digit IQ.

I hardly even bother turning to it any more because every time I do I end up changing the channel within 2 seconds.

I loved that network when it first came on the air; now it is almost completely unwatchable.

They're loaded with great talent like Sterling Sharpe, Mayock, Wilcots and Charles Davis. Yet every time I turn it on I see Deion Sanders, Joe Theismann, Michael Irvin or some other loudmouthed, widely hated jackass with a single digit IQ.

I hardly even bother turning to it any more because every time I do I end up changing the channel within 2 seconds.

Exactly. I really like Wilcots. I also, against my will, have come to at least listen to what Sapp has to say.

Waddle also called out Jamie Dukes for not giving the Bills enough credit.

Jamie dukes is an idiot, no idea why he is even on tv

What's worse is that we also wasted a top 10 pick on Spiller to theoretically replace Freddy and Marshawn and he cannot play at all.

Wouldn't say that, the guy can obviously play and always commands tge defenses attention

Edited by Max997