Another good thing about NE losing

stevestojan

The national media will stop talking about the Bills for a good while... We can go back to laying in thte shadows... The national media loves to "orally pleasure" Tom Brady so much that they will be talking about this for the next month...

Leave us alone... GO BILLS

Speaking of the national media...

Notice how everyone is picking Jacksonville to reach the playoffs now that they're in the driver's seat? Last week, people started picking Buffalo. Now the Jags are the popular trend.

If Miami can beat New England (with Corey Dillon, I might add), then Houston or Oakland can beat Jacksonville.

Notice how everyone is picking Jacksonville to reach the playoffs now that they're in the driver's seat? Last week, people started picking Buffalo. Now the Jags are the popular trend.

If Miami can beat New England (with Corey Dillon, I might add), then Houston or Oakland can beat Jacksonville.

170943[/snapback]

Look at what the Cardinals did to the Vikings last season. I think that teams that are out of it do like to spoil other teams seasons. I think that neither the Texans or the Raiders are panzy enough to lay down for the Jags. Hey, whatever happens happens. I'd still take a 10-6 record with no playoffs.

Another positive:

NE beats the Jets this week and rebounds....thus setting up a scenario where the Jets will travel to St Louis in a must win situation....St Louis plays a Philly team on Monday Night that for sure will rest starters...if they win they will probably have something to play for with Bulger back....this would give the Bills a chance to win a tie breaker and get in.

They are in the driver's seat. I fear them. They beat GB in GB last week in the crap weather. They play in Florida folks.

Jax is for real....I'm hoping that Houston can come out and show them something.

170994[/snapback]

Houston kicked the crap out of them in the first game. I think they'll be within stiking distance in the fourth.

This is going to sound completely insane, and I'm prepared for the oncoming beat-down, but it might be OK if the Jets beat the Paytoilets this week. We were already prepared for them getting in, and were geared up for the last wildcard spot anyway. Baltimore will lose to Indy, they'll be out. Denver could lose to Tenn or Indy, they'll be out. We all know the Jax scenarios.

But another loss could set something in motion here in beantown...doubt. They haven't lost back-to-back games in a loooonnnggg time. With Weis leaving for ND, that could start the finger-pointing. One thing the NE media is good at is making something out of nothing, and beating it into the ground for weeks on end. It's probably unlikely, but the whispers are starting...

170943[/snapback]

If I was not a bills fan, I would too....Jax have two easy games to go and

the way they are playing it wouldn't be too tough for them to win....If they

win they hold the tiebreakers.... The bills have to beat Pittsburgh in the

final week....From a outsider perspective the only thing they look at is

Pittsburgh is 13-1 (not how they are 13-1 with all those close wins)....