OT: Any suggestions??

BringBackFergy

Grew up in Buffalo, have been Bills fan since Ferguson, Cribbs, Steve Freeman, Phil Vilapiano, etc. We now live 5 hours away but raised my family as Bills fans in the heart of Giants/Jets/Patriots territory. Bought season tickets this year, went to Raiders...lovin what I am seeing.

My 14 yr old was at football practice yesterday and while his foot was planted in the turf, a kid took out his knee from the side. ER referred us to ortho dr and he is on crutches for awhile pending further test/MRI....so here's the deal:

My kid is (was) totally psyched for the game this Sunday. I called Bills ticket office and they agreed to swap our row 20 seats for seats at the top of the section. I figured that was good so he can put his leg in the brace stretched out but was told the usher will probably tell him to keep his leg inside the seating area....I'll address that myself if an usher gives me any crap. My only problem at this point is walking from the parking lot to the stadium.....does anyone know which lot is the closest to the stadium (Bills' side). I asked if they have golf carts or something like that and was told...nope (even though I see hundreds of them all around the facility). I know the kid won't be able to walk a half mile on crutches if we park in a private lot, so if anyone has any ideas on where to park for best access, most appreciated.

^^^^What they said,, and get there plenty early!

If you get the wheelchair, you could put your son in a Brady jersey, complete with fake blood coming out of every orafice, a sling for an arm, and an eyepatch and wheel him around to the amusement of all Bills fans in attendance before the game! No wait, if you do that he's likely to become victim to even more injuries, lol.

^^^^What they said,, and get there plenty early!

If you get the wheelchair, you could put your son in a Brady jersey, complete with fake blood coming out of every orafice, a sling for an arm, and an eyepatch and wheel him around to the amusement of all Bills fans in attendance before the game! No wait, if you do that he's likely to become victim to even more injuries, lol.

LOL...funny stuff there.

Thanks guys. I'll call customer service and see if they can get him on one of those golf carts to the section.

Can't wait...this is gonna be a great game and crazy environment...LOVE IT

I tore most of the ligaments in my ankle at practice when I was 13, and was on crutches for a month or so. Still made it to the home games without much issue. When we pulled up to the stadium lot, and the attendant saw the crutches, they automatically waved us right up front to a handicapped spot without even having to say anything.

Of course, this was 15+ years ago and well before the Parking Nazis were in power. But Im pretty sure they'll cooperate.