Who Is Growing Out The Beard???

Im so excited about this team, im going to have as much fun as i can while were doing good. Im growing out the beard, trying to leave it alone all season. Anyone else getting on board? Dare your friends family or even complete strangers to do the same!!! I wanna see some ZZTOP looking sh :censored: on everyone! Lets get some pictures up!!!

Im so excited about this team, im going to have as much fun as i can while were doing good. Im growing out the beard, trying to leave it alone all season. Anyone else getting on board? Dare your friends family or even complete strangers to do the same!!! I wanna see some ZZTOP looking sh :censored: on everyone! Lets get some pictures up!!!

sorry reed. clean shaven dude here.

shave every day.

but you're right. it would be a big time challenge and a good dare. i wonder how many fans will do it.

sorry reed. clean shaven dude here.

shave every day.

but you're right. it would be a big time challenge and a good dare. i wonder how many fans will do it.

I'm doing it. Stopped shaving Labor Day weekend.

i can't grow a beard :(

much less facial hair. :/

some guys cant grow a full beard, goatie, and have open areas or patches. dont know what they're called.

i can grow a full one. just love that super close shave. makes me look 10 yrs younger. makes me look 22!!!

so dont even worry. get the young ladies baby

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

when i grow out my monster beard im going to tell girls im ryan fitzgibbons :devil: i wanna see random Fitz beards everywhere i go

I am growing one as of Sunday .... my wife may divorce me ... golly I'm going to miss her ...

If shes your wife shes probably knows your first love is the bills.... she will understand

i can't grow a beard :(

much less facial hair. :/

perfect time to try? some said we couldnt start 2-0! GO BILLLS!!!!!

when i grow out my monster beard im going to tell girls im ryan fitzgibbons :devil: i wanna see random Fitz beards everywhere i go

If shes your wife shes probably knows your first love is the bills.... she will understand

You got that right - she's really a peach ... kind of hates football but totally understands that we Bills fans are crazy ... she enjoys the abckers club and the socialization .... perfect time to try? some said we couldnt start 2-0! GO BILLLS!!!!!

Edited by ClarenceH