new meaningless Power Rankings

some of the new Power Rankings are out, pretty good showing...

PFT #11

on Sunday, the Bills will put their two-game winning streak up against a 15-game losing streak to the Pats.

nfl.com #13

The Buffalo Bills, who started the season near the bottom of our poll at No. 28, are now at the No. 13 spot thanks to their impressive 2-0 start.

CBS Sports #14

The way they are scoring, they will be a handful for anybody. Ryan Fitzpatrick gets his chance to match throws with Brady this week.
Edited by In-A-Gadda-Levitre

Maybe ESPN's Clayton will move us up to #26 this week!! dork

I wrote in another post that he gives us 22 and I should drive up to Bristol and remind him that people can still take away his lunch money. I can see that little rat face putting the Bills in the 20's. I can see us 11-14 in a heart beat. If we beat the brady bunch then we better move in the top 5-10.

These are fair rankings for Buffalo. I can see us 11-14. We better be in top 5-10 if we beat those patsies. If wewipe their arses with a good beat down, then in top 5.

The one article said packers and pats are ranked 30&31 in defense and said good defense is no longer a the key of winning championships.... That it BS and hopefully our d turns out a great game and we win..

Prediction 31-28 Buffalo! Heard it here first.

Clayton has hung around personnel men for too long. He literally puts more credence into what someone should do vs what people actually do. He will never rank the Bills high because they shouldn't be good according to the old boys network. I've learned to disregard a lot of what he says because he builds everything he thinks around conventional wisdom.

I wrote in another post that he gives us 22 and I should drive up to Bristol and remind him that people can still take away his lunch money. I can see that little rat face putting the Bills in the 20's. I can see us 11-14 in a heart beat. If we beat the brady bunch then we better move in the top 5-10.

Even if we don't we shouldn't drop that much (unless we get completely blown out). The Pats* are still the Pats*.