Donald Jones saved game

JPS

Yes it was a great play, but he also cost the Bills a potential TD in the first half with penalty for a crack back block which killed a drive and changed the momentum of the whole first half.

Yeah, you're right, glad someone could mention that, because otherwise people would be all happy and stuff. :lol:

For the record, Lee Evans would not have made that play, either. :P:D

It is good to see that Donald Jones is finding ways to help the team win even though the Evans trade put him into shock (he wasn't ready mentally). Now that Parrish is down, and it looks like the Bills need him to come up big, I think he answers the bell this week at home against the hated cheaters.

go bills!

now if we can get Merriman to play lights out.....

What can you say?....he was terrific....everyone has pretty much nailed the game and I didnt want to start another thread so, three quick thoughts

Bad: Wilson not getting enough depth on the Raiders last TD....that should never happen.....ever.

Good: On the last Raiders TD drive.... first play...Dareus rushed Campbell and touched him as he let it go at the 5....then pushed McFadden out at the 23....thats hustle.

Funny: Whitner biting on the play action and getting beat deep as Dallas came back and won it in OT....but we've seen that before huh? lol

Finally a DJ who isn't Dick Jauron! Donald Jones, great catch, even better swat!

I hope DJ and the rest of the bills do their best agents NE, this is the first real test... either we win or lose. The NE game will tell us where the bills really are.

Go Bills!

Grow those beards!

The Donald did great, the clutch catch and then the slap out :thumbsup: !! He won us the game by making those plays. When we go 4 wide with a rb in the slot too, we have a match up nightmare. I to think Roosie and aikens should be put on the roster and drop Martin like a pass from Fitz right in his hands :oops:

Agreed! Chan said he brought Martin back bc he showed him something. Yesterday he showed us how to drop a perfectly thrown pass and how to not get open. Drop in favor of an Aiken call up.