David Nelson and our WR's

Ramblin' Rob

So after Lee got traded there was a ton of vitriol toward our receivers. Someone said Nelson or Jones was the worst #2 and pooh like we had the worst WR corps in the league.

There were a few who responded to the idiots with "why, cause you have never heard of them?"

And for the record, I did like Nelson before today. Of his few catches last year, he showed he had great hands in traffic. And no, Jones has not done much, but I hate the over reactors who don't man up and admit when the are wrong. So far.

Maybe if i go first, it will elicit a response from the haters.

A list of things I have been wrong about in my life:

1. Cam Newton, apparently.

2. Rob Johnson.

3. Jim Carey, thought he would be a one hit wonder after I saw Ace Ventura.

4. Eminem. For real though, Slim Shady had all the makings of a one hit wonder.

5. Marijuana, Turns out it IS addictive.

6. The Raiders today, a lot better than I thought.

7. That I could handle the rigors of a pre-med anatomy class. Not even close.

8. All those crazy girls i dated before i met my wonderful wife.

I could go on, but you catch my drift. We are all wrong about things often, man up and admit it.

Please dont take this as a 'The bills are the best team in the NFL thread. They should, by all rights, lose next week, though I hope not. They have much they can, and must improve upon but.....Man up haters!

Going into camp, they clearly had a lot of question marks at WR. Perhaps better phrase than worst would have been least proven, or biggest question mark. Our WR are Playing much better than anyone could have predicted based on their resumes. That's a great thing to be wrong on! I definitely was not on their bandwagon, but I think I made it clear that it was due to having to hope soooo many guys had to step up, and it's rare that everyone rises to the challenge.

Maybe if i go first, it will elicit a response from the haters.

A list of things I have been wrong about in my life:

1. Cam Newton, apparently.

2. Rob Johnson.

3. Jim Carey, thought he would be a one hit wonder after I saw Ace Ventura.

4. Eminem. For real though, Slim Shady had all the makings of a one hit wonder.

5. Marijuana, Turns out it IS addictive.

6. The Raiders today, a lot better than I thought.

7. That I could handle the rigors of a pre-med anatomy class. Not even close.

8. All those crazy girls i dated before i met my wonderful wife.

I could go on, but you catch my drift. We are all wrong about things often, man up and admit it.

Please dont take this as a 'The bills are the best team in the NFL thread. They should, by all rights, lose next week, though I hope not. They have much they can, and must improve upon but.....Man up haters!

Yeah, but when you get to med school, you'll be much further ahead. I wish I'd taken one in college.

Going into camp, they clearly had a lot of question marks at WR. Perhaps better phrase than worst would have been least proven, or biggest question mark. Our WR are Playing much better than anyone could have predicted based on their resumes. That's a great thing to be wrong on! I definitely was not on their bandwagon, but I think I made it clear that it was due to having to hope soooo many guys had to step up, and it's rare that everyone rises to the challenge.

HHHMMMM I feel like you may be one of the guys who I was thinking of. I will take this as a 'man up' though.

Again, my only point then and now is that Nelson had great hands in a limited role last year, made a lot of tough catches over the middle and in traffic. Clearly something Lee was not able or willing to do. If the coaches had enough confidence in Jones to be #2 over Nelson, I felt pretty good.(I must admit i didn't understand why Nelson was not named #2) We have no superstar wide out yet, but very very deep.

But cheers NoSaint, thanks for manning up.

Yeah, but when you get to med school, you'll be much further ahead. I wish I'd taken one in college.

Lol. Crazy part is, I am just trying to teach PE. VCU requires anatomy for their degree but they only offer the anatomy class the pre med students take. Most people in my program take it at the local CC and transfer the credit to VCU.

Lol. Crazy part is, I am just trying to teach PE. VCU requires anatomy for their degree but they only offer the anatomy class the pre med students take. Most people in my program take it at the local CC and transfer the credit to VCU.

Interesting.