Greetings from beautiful downtown Hamburg, NY!

JÂy RÛßeÒ

So the TBD Open is in the books. I think TPS had little trouble on his home course, but it was a close battle between SDS & I. I prevailed 58-60. :thumbsup: It was a nice day for golf - 64 degrees with a little breeze.

At the hotel now, preparing for the evening's festivities at Danny's and maybe on to O'Neill's Stadium Inn to catch a blues band that looks very good.

Life is good!

So the TBD Open is in the books. I think TPS had little trouble on his home course, but it was a close battle between SDS & I. I prevailed 58-60. :thumbsup: It was a nice day for golf - 64 degrees with a little breeze.

At the hotel now, preparing for the evening's festivities at Danny's and maybe on to O'Neill's Stadium Inn to catch a blues band that looks very good.

Life is good!

It was a perfect day for golf. I fortunately had a good day and hit'em straight.

If SDS is throwing his wing bones at a bowl, tell him to aim left...

Enjoy gents!

Maybe we'll see you all tomorrow.

uhg. I readily admit I'm a bad golfer, but in my defense my lower back was killing me. 42 and using a golf club as a cane is not how I wanted my round to go.

TPS is a fine golfer and an even finer golf partner! Jay is Jay and I think he cheated. :ph34r: