Brady says drink up before the game

Bingo. Likewise Rodney Harrison.

Brady is on the NFL/Goodell Teflon list, so no worries. (Keep in mind I hate Rex Ryan), but if Rex Ryan had said something similar he would have been crucified upside down.

If we're being honest here, some of the NFL's biggest sponsors are brewing companies. It'd be highly hypocritical at best, for Goodell or any league authority to even wag a finger at Brady, given some of the ads that run during the games. People are responsible for their behavior, and if Brady wants us to think of his fans as drunken M!@#$s, what's a little factual accuracy when dealing with the public?

How dare he encourage drinking? he is supposed to be a role model and represent the league. I'm sure Goodell will be all over this one and have a talk with...O wait it's Brady? Never mind, they might give him a medal instead

I'm sure they'll just have him amend his remarks to include "inside the stadium where beers are $20."

The statement by Brady might be the only thing he's ever said that agree with him on. I hate that douche with a passion, but I like the comment. Now I just hope they fans there don't take it to extremes (but they will). On the other hand, the Pats PR dept need to get their ass kicked for even attempting to cover up his statement. Just when I think I can't hate the Pats any more they do **** like this! :censored:

Edited by McD

On the other hand, the Pats PR dept need to get their ass kicked for even attempting to cover up his statement. Just when I think I can't hate the Pats any more they do **** like this! :censored:

I somewhat agree. I think if the Pats* PR dept didn't say anything, people would laugh about the comment, etc, and then it would go away. By them commenting, it keeps it in the public more.