If YOU had the power to have Brady or Fitz as qb

I was trying to tell him that I really dislike Brady.

He was tring to tell me that if I had the power to choose Brady, I would.

I kept telling him no. I like fitz too much and dislike Brady too much. (obviously with time, I would accept Brady if we had him)

But I wouldn't select him if I had the power to do so.

I'll go first

No, I would not pull the switch on Fitz and would reject Brady

Brady or Fitz?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kept telling him no. I like fitz too much and dislike Brady too much. (obviously with time, I would accept Brady if we had him)

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Fitz.

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Brady.

Because if the Bills had drafted him and tried to develop him, he wouldn't have lasted two seasons in the league, and he'd be selling insurance right now, and that would make me happy.

Brady.

Because if the Bills had drafted him and tried to develop him, he wouldn't have lasted two seasons in the league, and he'd be selling insurance right now, and that would make me happy.

I will go with this as well.

This is a difficult question to answer honestly. My initial knee jerk reaction is the same as the OP, I dislike Brady so much I'd stick with Fitz. Thinking about it more, however, I realize that I disliked Drew Bledsoe almost as much and never would have wanted him on the Bills if you asked me at the beginning of 2001, but by the end of 2002 I sure liked seeing him throw for 4000+ yards in a Bills uni. While the same would likely be the case for Brady, I still don't think I would make the switch because I like Fitz a lot and it's clear that the team trusts and respects him and he's capable of getting the job done. I would think long and hard about it though.

Edited by Chandemonium

I don't get the Brady hate. He has played classy, does not act like a douche. Any one who would not choose Brady has clouded judgment. I love Fitz, and will always root against Brady but get real.

Now I hate NE fans, and all Boston fans as a whole. Individually they are harmless, but get more than 2-3 of them in one room it is almost unbearable. I speak from experience having lived just north of Boston for a few years. I told my friends straight up, I love you guys but I can not be around you all while the Red Sox or pats are on. Lucky for me the Celtics sucked while i lived there, or I may have offed my self. Sad that my only salvation was the shittiest two months of the year in NE, Feb. and March, between football and baseball seasons.

Edited by RichmondRob

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

Thank you, we are now all dumber for having read this post. Thank you for continuing to dumb down this board and the continued pussification of the Bills fan base.

Seriously, your post must be a joke and I will take it that way...if not, then please see above sentence...

Edited by Alphadawg7

Thank you, we are now all dumber for having read this post. Thank you for continuing to dumb down this board and the continued pussification of the Bills fan base.

Seriously, your post must be a joke and I will take it that way...if not, then please see above sentence...

It's getting harder and harder to read lately.

If anyone even halfway seriously would turn down a fitz for Brady heads up trade.... They need to just stop posting.

It's getting harder and harder to read lately.

If anyone even halfway seriously would turn down a fitz for Brady heads up trade.... They need to just stop posting.

I know what you mean...some of the stuff on this board has gone past the ridiculous. And its not just the board...I listen to a lot of sports radio on satellite radio, and the callers that call in as Bills fans are literally some of the dumbest calls I have ever heard. To the point, that usually the broadcaster are laughing and mocking them by the time they hang up because of some of the stupid things they call into say.

I'll go first

Brady or Fitz?

:blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink: