Parking at ECC

Cson76

Now that my lot is gone Disney, I'm exploring other options. What's the general experience at ECC? Does it open early? Are they cool? Hard to get out? Anything of note?

Thanks for the responses and Go Bills

Ive been tailgating at ECC the past few years. It generally fills up by about 1030 or so (I get there at 9) Its 15 bucks to park there but its a short walk to the stadium (5 mins) and the fans there are all pretty cool. Mostly Bills fans there which is great. In terms of getting out, its actually one of the better locations I think especially if you go away from Abbot. I'm usually home (UB North) by about 545-6

Only thing of note maybe is if you have any girls in your group the bathroom is mainly a bush off to the side of the parking lot and there is only two porta potties for the whole lot. Just something to keep in mind there. other than that i love parking there

Been parking there for a few years now when I can go to the games. A big group of my friends drive the WINNEBILLSGO and they leave early and are usually there before 7am. That early there is no attendent but when they get there around 8 they walk around and collect money from the earlybirds. It has always been a lot of fun with drinking and cooking out and we usually get a good game of football going with anyone in the lot that wants to participate.

Been parking there for a few years now when I can go to the games. A big group of my friends drive the WINNEBILLSGO and they leave early and are usually there before 7am. That early there is no attendent but when they get there around 8 they walk around and collect money from the earlybirds. It has always been a lot of fun with drinking and cooking out and we usually get a good game of football going with anyone in the lot that wants to participate.

Ha thats you in the WINNEBILLSGO? love that thing

We park there for most games. We get there about 1 - 1 1/2 hours before KO and always get in. it is a short walk to the stadium. A lot of drunks, but still cool. I might not want to walk back there with kids as last time I saw 2 or 3 guys stop along the way back to lot to leak the lizard in various not too discreet locations.

Now that my lot is gone Disney, I'm exploring other options. What's the general experience at ECC? Does it open early? Are they cool? Hard to get out? Anything of note?

Thanks for the responses and Go Bills

ECC WAS the best kept secret. It used to be awesome. Mostly cars and lots of grass around to play pick up games on.

A few years back it stared getting invaded by RV's. One RV will take two parking spots and then the group in the RV will typically take another spot with their stuff.

Now with this Disney parking issue it can only get worse.

ECC WAS a good place to park.

Can you park RV's there?

Ive been tailgating at ECC the past few years. It generally fills up by about 1030 or so (I get there at 9) Its 15 bucks to park there but its a short walk to the stadium (5 mins) and the fans there are all pretty cool. Mostly Bills fans there which is great. In terms of getting out, its actually one of the better locations I think especially if you go away from Abbot. I'm usually home (UB North) by about 545-6

Only thing of note maybe is if you have any girls in your group the bathroom is mainly a bush off to the side of the parking lot and there is only two porta potties for the whole lot. Just something to keep in mind there. other than that i love parking there

I've tailgated at ECC a few times and have liked it. I'm trying to decide whether I want to do it there or it the lot by the field house since it is much closer to my seats. I used to park in the big yard next to Lot 1 that runs up to the field house but there's no way I'm taking my new car in there now. Both take me about the same amount of time to get home since I only live 10 minutes from the stadium. This little quandry will give me something to think about when I don't feel like doing anything at work for the rest of the week.

ECC WAS the best kept secret. It used to be awesome. Mostly cars and lots of grass around to play pick up games on.

A few years back it stared getting invaded by RV's. One RV will take two parking spots and then the group in the RV will typically take another spot with their stuff.

Now with this Disney parking issue it can only get worse.

ECC WAS a good place to park.

The disney style parking wont affect the ECC lot I dont believe, that should only be the stadium lots? No?

I have been going to this lot for about 4 or 5 years in the WINNEBILLSGO and I think the most RV's I have ever seen in it was like 4. It is true we take up a few spots with our table and grill but I dont think its ever been a problem. Most times there are still spots open when we leave to go to the game.

We park there for most games. We get there about 1 - 1 1/2 hours before KO and always get in. it is a short walk to the stadium. A lot of drunks, but still cool. I might not want to walk back there with kids as last time I saw 2 or 3 guys stop along the way back to lot to leak the lizard in various not too discreet locations.

Hahah oops I am sure that would probably be some of my friends and while we do often drink heavily we are for the most part well behaved. (However, the person that hit T.O. in the face with that popcorn a few years back is one of the founding memebers and season ticket holders on the WINNEBILLSGO) We do always have a designated driver and are generally very neighborly.

The disney style parking wont affect the ECC lot I dont believe, that should only be the stadium lots? No?

I have been going to this lot for about 4 or 5 years in the WINNEBILLSGO and I think the most RV's I have ever seen in it was like 4. It is true we take up a few spots with our table and grill but I dont think its ever been a problem. Most times there are still spots open when we leave to go to the game.

Hahah oops I am sure that would probably be some of my friends and while we do often drink heavily we are for the most part well behaved. (However, the person that hit T.O. in the face with that popcorn a few years back is one of the founding memebers and season ticket holders on the WINNEBILLSGO) We do always have a designated driver and are generally very neighborly.

Been going there for over 20 years. The section of lot we go to is now overrun with RVs and you need to get there by 10:00 to get a spot. Not a problem for us but some of our visitors end up parking somewhere else due to the RV's.

Still a great place to park. It is a tradition for my group.

As for the drunken fans, they are everywhere. They do not bother me. When my kids were young I used to get annoyed at the profanity and continuous use of the F-bomb by these fine folks. By now I am numb to it.

Edited by Bob in STL