Barnett

5 Wide

I thought Barnett had a nice game today, he looked quick in pass coverage and just had a nice game overall. I saw a couple pursuit plays to the sideline where I thought to myself, Poz never would have got there. Giddy up!

He was great. Better than Poz ever was in coverage and fine against the run. Another player who really impressed was Aaron Williams. I loved the way he plays the game.

He was great. Better than Poz ever was in coverage and fine against the run. Another player who really impressed was Aaron Williams. I loved the way he plays the game.

Ditto.

Barnett is an improvement over Poz. In fact I think Barnett is also a much better tackler.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I thought Barnett had a nice game today, he looked quick in pass coverage and just had a nice game overall. I saw a couple pursuit plays to the sideline where I thought to myself, Poz never would have got there. Giddy up!

I agree. I'm in love with Barnett. He ran down guys a couple times where I thought "if it was Poz that play would have been G-O-N-E". And when he hits, he HITS. You can hear it. I love the wrap-and-tackle too.

Overall I thought the Bills just brought a lot more energy to their game this year. Everyone seemed to be hitting hard and almost everyone was wrapping - I did see one back-tackle from someone (McKelvin?) and I'm sure there were more, but in general - ROCK!!!!!!

Shep as well. Heck the backups were in on defense and the Chefs still couldn't score. Although I'd like to have that missed pick-six that led to a TD back.

I thought the same thing about Barnett versus Poz - and Barnett in general.

Shep as well. Heck the backups were in on defense and the Chefs still couldn't score. Although I'd like to have that missed pick-six that led to a TD back.

Me too. Jeez, the only negative I took from the game was the fact that Davis is the Captain. He was fine, but I can't see him holding off Sheppard for too long.

Me too. Jeez, the only negative I took from the game was the fact that Davis is the Captain. He was fine, but I can't see him holding off Sheppard for too long.

Shep missed too much time, what with the lockout, signing a little late, and getting injured. But yes, Davis is holding his place for him. And hopefully Barnett is holding Chris White's place for him. ;)

Barnett has great instincts and has great lateral quickness.