Beerball

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go ahead! Flame me!

Our OL is Fine!

Chan was the only coach who would accept what Ralph was paying. Buddy Nix is from the south and is too old to run a team. Ralph is cheap and already has a deal with Toronto. Fitzpatrick just doesn't have what it takes. Fred Jackson is pushing 30. Everyone of our receivers is an undrafted nobody. All we did on defense is replace Stroud with Dareus and add Merriman, we didn't do anything. This team is trying not to win to save money. Spiller is a bust, like Maybin and McKelvin before him. We're gonna miss Lee Evans in that salary dump. No one has ever spotted a TE for the Bills. We did nothing in the offseason to fix our OT situation. Pears and Urbik are castoffs.

Wait, What? Mom! I'm in the basement! What? the score of what????

Florence! interception!...makes up for the one he dropped. This is FUN! Long overdue bills fans. Hop on the train, its a leavin!

Fitz needs to get on target a little more. Suprised we didn't try something deep at the end of the half. We have stopped the rush for the most part. A few big runs is most of thier yards so far but not methodically running all over us. I expected a little more out of Merriman at this point. I wonder if he's playing more injured after the first few defensive drives than expected. He's got that wrap on his arm so I'm sure somethings wrong. Let's just hope it's bruised up a bit. I wanna see more running 2nd half. Sweeps to CJ and bruising runs up the middle with Fred. More underneath routes to Chandler and some shots to Parrish should open up the deep balls to Stevie and Jones a bit more.

Edwards has been invisable and so have the corners, but that's a good thing.

Fred looks good, Line is 50/50 at this point, Fitz HAS to win this game or the ship could be taking on water already.

My thoughts after the half

The line is playing just fine. I dont see what yer seeing.