• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest's Babysitter
classic trap game.

169794[/snapback]

How many times have your parents and I told you you're not funny? You'd better get your classic trap ass back to bed!

Give me a frigging break..

Classic Trap game?  Sure, it's a game that can easily be looked past since SF sucks. But I really think the least of our worries is a "trap" game. This teams knows they have to win EVERY game, and have done that up to this point. Why wasn't the Brown's game a trap? The team didn't seem to mind beating the balls out of them.

SF is really, honestly THAT bad. And I know "Any Given Sunday", yadda yadda yadaa, but they are really, ... I mean really bad.

They are a -16 in turnoevers.

We are are +7 (holy crap - we're a plus? ;) )

Their defense allows 28 points per game...  2nd worst in the league. And that's with playing New Orleans, Chicago, Miami,  and Arizone(twice)!

If we can't beat them, as cliche as this sounds, we don't deserve to be playing post season football.

169731[/snapback]

CLASSIC TRAP GAME :unsure::doh::lol:

There is no classic trap game here. I live where all the 49'ers games are shown, and trust me, they are as bad as their record looks.

This is the first game I will be at where I don't even have to worry.

We'll have as many Bills fans at this game as we can. Pinto Ron will be with us, so bowling ball shots all around.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!