a Bills win would give me and my family a little happiness

marauderswr80

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, so sorry to hear of your loss. (You too, Frostbelt.) I'll think of you and your family when we win, I'm sure. :thumbsup: With it being 9/11 I think there will be a lot of reminders today of what is really important. Being able to be safe with family, and relax and watch a Bills game is a luxury. We should all enjoy it if we can, and be very grateful to all the people and forces that have come together to allow that to happen.

More evidence that you favor NYC teams. Are you absolutely sure that you don't support the Giants? I mean, your being from Long Island and now living in Albany with all the other Giants fans and... :angry:

Of course I'm a Yankee fan. Guess what-the Yankees are Buffalo's team too. If you ever came to Buffalo for a game instead of staying home and criticizing fans who actually go to games, you'd know that.

Edited by Just Jack
removed name calling

Of course I'm a Yankee fan. Guess what-the Yankees are Buffalo's team too. If you ever came to Buffalo for a game instead of staying home and criticizing fans who actually go to games, you'd know that, A-hole.

Yankees aren't "Buffalo's Team".

Edited by Just Jack
removed name calling

I am sure the Bills will give us a team to root for this first game.

Even if they get behind, i think they will assess the situation and make adjustments. They will keep their heads and pull together.

they might just lose this Sunday but they will not quit. They just might win though! i think they have the new Buffalo Bill attitude of getting better everyday.

Stay strong for family, sir.

This.

Never, ever quit, and circle your wagons, Marauder!

Prayers for you and your family.

Astro

Life overshadows football but we are in this together. Prayers to you and yours both Maurder and Frostbelt. GO BILLS!

+1

Well said Bowery, which is more than I can say for some other people around here. Jeez guys can we have a little tact?

Jim Naples, a good friend of my family and Buffalo native, was a scout and front-office guy for the Yankees. He parlayed that into a nice little business in Buffalo that lasted only until the Yankees started sucking again. Bet on that. Yankees are bandwagon team.

Anyway, this thread is for member who lost his house. My bad for engaging in off-the-topic talk.

Be well and go Bills.

Edited by bklnpete