Real Men Of Genius: Bills 2011 Drinking Game

BiggieScooby

Since many of us fans watch from TV sets all across the country its time to get our 2011 season drink on!

1. Defense forces a 3 and out - take a drink!

2. Offense gets a first down - take a drink!

3. Freddy Jackson or CJ play over 5 yards - take a drink!

4. Defense Sack, Interception - take a drink!

5. Moorman Punt Downed Inside Opponents 20 - Take a drink!

6. Receiver catch over 20 yards - take a drink!

7. Amish Rifle Td - pound a beer!

8. Tight End Catch - pound a beer!

9. Lindell field goal 50 yards or more - Drink a beer!

10. Bell/Levitre/Wood/Urbik/Pears Pancake Block - Drink a beer!

11. Kyle Williams Tackle for Loss - Drink a beer!

12. Brad Smith KR for td - drink 2 beers!

13. Roscoe PR for td - drink 2 beers!

14. Steve Johnson New TD celebration - Take 2 Shots!

15. Merriman Lights Out Dance - Shotgun a beer!

16. Bills beat New England or win by more than 10 points - keg stand than streak through your town Will Ferrell style!

:beer:

Every time his name is pronounced "Dah-ree-us" instead of the correct "Dare-ee-us" -- take a drink!

I think you have it wrong. Nope, think you have it right. :oops:

OK, the Alabama pronunciation guide has it as "Dare" but I remember Todd McShay saying it was pronounced "Dahr" after being prompted by the man himself. Who the hell knows. I pronounce it "quar-ter-back dee-stroh-yer."

Edited by GOBILLS78

My friends and I do a drinking game during that's not nearly as crazy as that but it goes:

Shot at start of game

Bills win coin toss take a drink

Any bills first down take a drink

Any 3rd down stop take a drink

Bills fg take a drink

Bills td take a shot

Some games were inebriated and happy however over the last few years were more often than not sober and angry haha

Wrong. Watch the George Wilson video on bb.com. He clearly pronounces it Dare-ee-us and Marcell didn't correct him.

Maybe Marcell is just very polite and didn't have the heart to correct him ;). After all, even People Magazine couldn't break it to Elvis Grbac that he was not the sexiest athlete alive.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2009/6/25/924614/the-best-elvis-grbac-story-youll

Also, I just found a video on NFL.com (from before the draft) and Marcell introduces himself as "Dare-ee-us" -- pretty sure HE knows how it's supposed to be pronounced. ;)

Edit: here's the video link -- you only have to watch about 10 seconds

Edited by eball

A few other ideas:

• chug during the instant replay of a Bills TD
  • drink when you forget what the score is
  • drink if something important happened while you were away from the tv
  • shot for any fake play on special teams
  • drink whenever an announcer uses catch phrases to describe players, such as "high motor," "playmaker," "workhorse," etc.
  • chug whenever the announcers talk about something else in the NFL unrelated to the game (if the game isn't interesting enough to hold their attention, you should probably be drunk anyway)

Every time his name is pronounced "Dah-ree-us" instead of the correct "Dare-ee-us" -- take a drink!

I thought it was Dare ee us too but I could have swore that he him self said it was Dahr EE us.

Also, I just found a video on NFL.com (from before the draft) and Marcell introduces himself as "Dare-ee-us" -- pretty sure HE knows how it's supposed to be pronounced. ;)

Edit: here's the video link -- you only have to watch about 10 seconds

A lot of people say their last name differently than what it should be to make it easier for people to remember it and say it.

ooooooh mobywale burned ya eball hahaha. No but honestly. Why did you think it was Dare-ee-us? And are you sorta embarrassed now? Hahaha Just messin bro.

But that's honestly why I never try to jump to conclusions. I would feel pretty dumb almost guaranteeing something that isn't true.