Chan on Sirius

Heitz

And then they proceeded to cut some of those young guys.

At least Chan admitted that the team will not be as good without Evans. His mention of the "future" means that Bills are still in building mode. Again, that would be no problem, if they also didn't come out and say that they want to be competitive this year.

Can't have it both ways.

Sure they can.

Young guys would include Jones and Easley, who will play more.

You don't have to like the Evans deal, but that doesn't mean there is only one way to understand it.

Sure they can.

Young guys would include Jones and Easley, who will play more.

You don't have to like the Evans deal, but that doesn't mean there is only one way to understand it.

Nelson is also young (like Jones and Easley, a 2nd year player), and Stevie is only 25. And Aiken and Roosevelt made the PS.

And Brad Smith is 27, while Chandler is 26. Parrish is the old man at 29.

Edited by Doc

And then they proceeded to cut some of those young guys.

At least Chan admitted that the team will not be as good without Evans. His mention of the "future" means that Bills are still in building mode. Again, that would be no problem, if they also didn't come out and say that they want to be competitive this year.

Can't have it both ways.

It's amazing that they have said the same thing and there's people here who keep hearing different things. I wonder what voices they hear that tell them these things.

I like Lee, but how can you not look at his production on the Bills and not see why the move was made. I don't know exactly when Lee became a lock for the HOF, but it was seems like a move that's best for both sides. Lee Evans doesn't win the Bills one more game this year. Some of the guys playing might win the Bills games in years to come.

How much extra cap room do we have again? How much cost savings do we enjoy if we extend Fitz and Stevie NOW that gives us flexibility to improve our team?

Rebuilding I could buy if we weren't so far under the cap.

You can buy or sell whatever you want. What matters is results, which we won't know until the season plays-out.