Justin Blackmon

He is a top tier college wide out but I don't want him with a 1st. He doesn't have that elite speed to create separation and he is not the biggest of wide outs. If he is their in the 2nd the heck yes I take a bite

no way he goes second.

It's the start of the year, why are we talking draft?

Because checking out awesome players is always fun.

I wonder who will be available when we pick at the #32 position

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: go BILLS!!!

As much as I like him, it's not the smart thing to do. I think we'll be drafting a qb with our first pick. The guy is a future star. I liken him to roddy white. We need someone like Aaron rodgers or Joe Thomas before we need roddy white.

Fitz will prove to be the guy this year and we can get our OT in the second, besides Chan doesn't like first round OTs :P .

The kid is a super stud but you dont win in football with skill positions (not counting QB). You win with lineman, TEs, and linebackers. This has been proven over and over and over and over and over.....

We need two tackles, another starting outside backer, some youth at inside backer, another TE, and maybe a QB if Fitz regresses at all. We are more than capable at WR.

I agree and will be pleased if we go O-line but this kid is special and hopefully Hairston can develop.

<br />Alshon Jeffrey is the !@#$in Man, look up the highlight reels, he's the total package as a WR.   Big, fast, excellent hands, can go deep or cross the middle, plus has a  great vertical as well.  He's the best WR in the Nation, hands down.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hands down? He may be the best. He may not be. Definitely not hands down at this moment

I disagree, if you look at whos throwing him the ball in comparison to blackmon and broyles, its a miracle hes in the position hes in. its my position that on either ok st, or oklahoma his #s would be better than the other top wrs. Either way hes the top wr of this class.

It's the start of the year, why are we talking draft?

Because Blackmon was just on Sports Science. Now everyone wants Blackmon. Like a kids wanting the latest video game. he looks impressive, but seriously,l do you want to see the Bills draft a WR 1st round if a stud QB or OT are available?

PTR

inconsistant hands, came out too early, needed another yr, but he's a guy that could potentially develop on someone PS, like SJ13.

Yeah I think he's on GB's PS.

If he would of stayed in, that would have been a sick WR corps.

There are a million WRs that never made it. If Gurley does develop into someone I wouldn't be surprised though.

Edited by Why So Serious?